Herbalism not working in 1.12.1

eniac86

Herbalism isn't working in 1.12.1 The bot tries to cast the collect spellt for 2 seconds then blacklists the herb and moves on. But the vanilla herb gather spell takes 5 seconds. Is there anything working in 1.12.1 ??? Fishing isn't working as well and there is not even the simplest of default combat class. pure shit so far. and for that crap i paid 20€ -.-

Hello,

You have trial version to test WRobot for private servers before purshase.

Try to increment your min/max latency in advanced general settings

If your problem is not resovled, can you read this: https://wrobot.eu/forums/topic/1381-repairinstall-wrobot/#comment-966  and can you share your log file please ( https://wrobot.eu/forums/topic/1779-how-to-post-your-log-file-with-your-topic/ ).

• 7 months later...

Hey,

enjoying your bot so far. Sadly the gather problem is still present. My Quest-Profil is running until a herb is detected. It then walks over and trys to pick it up. Sadly the program does not recognize that the herbs take 5 seconds to pick up instead of the new 2.5 sec.

I am also not willing to increase lag up to 2500 ms to adress that problem because this makes the bot super slow in general which is annjoying to look at. Could you adjust the timer?

The log looks like this:

fight mob

[F] 54:26 - [Spell] Cast Earth Shock (Earth Shock)
[F] 54:27 - [Spell] Cast Earth Shock (Earth Shock)
54:27 - [Farming] Farm Peacebloom > 481.501 ; -4376.18 ; 36.1501 ; "None"
[N] 54:27 - [Path-Finding] FindPath from 528.2233 ; -4392.652 ; 33.26404 ; "None" to 481.501 ; -4376.18 ; 36.1501 ; "None" (Kalimdor)
[N] 54:27 - [Path-Finding] Path Count: 2 (49.62496y)
54:36 - [Farming] Farm successful

sadly no herb gathered :(

gather_stop.html

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

Is there still no other fix for this? Increasing latency makes the bot wait 2.5 seconds always before doing shit, making any rotation look ridiculously bot-like. Is there no way to alter the expected cast time based on which version of the game the bot is running? Or simply force waiting if a cast is in progress?

some plugin or something is probably making you stop casting, the bot already has a function build in that waits until a cast is over to fix this
If you are NOT using addons and no plugins/fightclasses that do the above explained behavior, I suggest trying a clean install. But this should basically never happen.

• 5 months later...