Wrobot when PC is locked?

Unknownxx

This depends on the pc in my experience. My bot rig will do it no problem, wrobot will continue to control the bots while locked.  on my work laptop the bots will go afk and wrobot will stop while locked. Must be something with the win 7 enterprise install. I need to use a mouse jiggler to stop the laptop locking up. 

1 hour ago, eeny said:

This depends on the pc in my experience. My bot rig will do it no problem, wrobot will continue to control the bots while locked.  on my work laptop the bots will go afk and wrobot will stop while locked. Must be something with the win 7 enterprise install. I need to use a mouse jiggler to stop the laptop locking up. 

You're supposed to be MIA, sir!! :tongue:

Which install is allowing you to continue while locked??

All of mine had to have the timeouts disabled for windows because of that issue.

Just curious...

On 8/3/2017 at 4:31 AM, Hapiguy said:

You're supposed to be MIA, sir!! :tongue:

Which install is allowing you to continue while locked??

All of mine had to have the timeouts disabled for windows because of that issue.

Just curious...

Yeah i still have wifi and a phone =P

Win 10 (premium) home edition will allow the bots to continue while the PC is locked and unattended for hours upon hours.  i use this as my main bot rig. My work laptop is a win7 enterprise and obviously has some configured registry keys which i cant change easily.. it will lock after 10 minutes and everything behind it stops in its tracks.  on the Win7 work laptop i need a mouse jiggler so it doesnt lock and bots die.

1 hour ago, eeny said:

Yeah i still have wifi and a phone =P

Win 10 (premium) home edition will allow the bots to continue while the PC is locked and unattended for hours upon hours.  i use this as my main bot rig. My work laptop is a win7 enterprise and obviously has some configured registry keys which i cant change easily.. it will lock after 10 minutes and everything behind it stops in its tracks.  on the Win7 work laptop i need a mouse jiggler so it doesnt lock and bots die.

Maybe that's what it is... I have win 7 on all my devices.

I'll have to look into 10 if I ever get back into botting...

9 minutes ago, Hapiguy said:

Maybe that's what it is... I have win 7 on all my devices.

I'll have to look into 10 if I ever get back into botting...

i just keep a remote desktop connection alive and that usually does it.

Just now, omghixd said:

i just keep a remote desktop connection alive and that usually does it.

I'm currently relegated to exede internet because I moved to the middle of the damn woods...

I can't hardly play WoW, much less bot on it, the lag is so bad...

2 minutes ago, Hapiguy said:

I'm currently relegated to exede internet because I moved to the middle of the damn woods...

I can't hardly play WoW, much less bot on it, the lag is so bad...

you could always use a small amount of cash and buy a VPS in the EU/US and bot from there? i have done that multiple times and that usually worked out just great