What Is The Status Of World Quests and Quest Chains (Unpaid or One-time Payment)

Stresse

Hey y'all!

So, this is my first post (exciting), and I'm worried...because I feel like these questions HAVE to be answered elsewhere (either in the forum, or in info about the bot).

But searching "world quest(s)" only seems to bring up a paid profile (requiring a monthly subscription) that does world quests.

Does WRobot come with the ability to do some of the world quests? None of them?

Is there some sort of community project that is actively developing it? Are the developers?

Also, does WRobot do anything with Broken Shores storyline quests? Suramar? Class quests (for the third relic slot, full artifact tree, etc.)?

Thanks in advance for any help!

1 hour ago, Zan said:

Most if not all questing profiles are paid for since they are being developed by community members.  

Wait, do you mean it doesn't have an option to auto-quest 1-110? The description made it sound like it did.

So there is only one World Quest profile being developed and it's 30 E/month?

54 minutes ago, Stresse said:

Wait, do you mean it doesn't have an option to auto-quest 1-110? The description made it sound like it did.

So there is only one World Quest profile being developed and it's 30 E/month?

Correct.

Correct for 15 Euro.

Still quite expensive (and for a product that shouldn't have to to be paid as a subscription and really shouldn't even have to be paid (if WRobot is going to compete with the other bots out there)...

15 minutes ago, Stresse said:

Still quite expensive (and for a product that shouldn't have to to be paid as a subscription and really shouldn't even have to be paid (if WRobot is going to compete with the other bots out there)...

Creating questing profiles take days.. maybe more.. You want someone to put all the time, effort, and knowledge, into something that could potentially be stolen and shared across the internet if someone wished to do so to the author of that profile and not charge that much ? And is one time ? You probably get paid more than that per 1-3 hours work....

But its okay to pay for WoW itself for some reason, not Wrobot.

So sorry for the miscommunication. I don't think WQ questing should have to be a paid addon. I think it should be included in the product (like the most popular bot(s) do).

The developer ABSOLUTELY deserves to be paid something for all that work! Never meant to imply otherwise.

9 minutes ago, Stresse said:

So sorry for the miscommunication. I don't think WQ questing should have to be a paid addon. I think it should be included in the product (like the most popular bot(s) do).

The developer ABSOLUTELY deserves to be paid something for all that work! Never meant to imply otherwise.

The reason why its not included is because its useless.. Public profiles is the reason you get banned because GM notice thousands of people moving the same route. Its best if everyone make their own, or buy a profile that is updated and fixed by someone for you.This is a huge project and work to maintain.. I doubt the developer has any time to log into wow and make questing profiles... But anyways, creating questing profiles is not hard, I actually find it easier than creating fighting classes. Just put time to learn and execute..

Being able to bot WQs is useless? Are you crazy?

As to it being ban-bait—you understand this is something HB has been doing since the dawn of time, right?

Are they going to be able to make a profile that can do all the world quests AFK?

@lonellywolf you do not know Droidz or why he chooses to do what he does. Also some quests can be heavily scripted vs making a fight class.

@StresseWRobot is not HB. It's not a one click bot. A lot of people have been coming here from HB complaining about WRobot not being like HB. It's not like HB and it has a smaller community. Smaller community = less profiles. There is only one dev working on this bot. HB has a staff that gets paid to write profiles. That's one of the reasons HB costs a lot more. Everyone has different needs and this bot may not suit you.

@Zan but you know me, so you know who I know, right? some quests can be heavily scripted, but you dont need them while achieving a certain fight technique might seem impossible to some of us and, is very important.

im developing and tuning world quests profiles since september (with some breaks). this take 1-6 hours each day. mostly to fix wrobot clumsiness and test and tune everything. at this moment i run two account permanenly on world quests and regular legion quests. 

have like 30 demonhunters and tons of other characters on many eu realms. and millions of order hall resources

also working on stormheim and suramar profiles whole summer. most problem come from wrobot navigation stupidity. hundreds of blackspots/navmesh links/manual paths/checks and routes.

sometimes hb profile 1 line equal to complex few days of C# scripting and testing in wrobot. but im ok with that. coz small community - no attention from blizzard. everything else is managable

15 hours ago, camelot10 said:

im developing and tuning world quests profiles since september (with some breaks). this take 1-6 hours each day. mostly to fix wrobot clumsiness and test and tune everything. at this moment i run two account permanenly on world quests and regular legion quests. 

have like 30 demonhunters and tons of other characters on many eu realms. and millions of order hall resources

also working on stormheim and suramar profiles whole summer. most problem come from wrobot navigation stupidity. hundreds of blackspots/navmesh links/manual paths/checks and routes.

sometimes hb profile 1 line equal to complex few days of C# scripting and testing in wrobot. but im ok with that. coz small community - no attention from blizzard. everything else is managable

I totally applaud and appreciate the attention and work you are putting into this!

Side note: I taught myself python relatively well. Could I learn how to write profiles for WRobot?

Your profile is actually the one I was referring to, though. Let us pay a one-time fee for the product.

23 hours ago, Stresse said:

Like let us pay $100 for a lifetime subscription.

You're better making this request via PM.

camelot10 doesn't check the forums very often unless he gets a PM.

Good luck!

39 minutes ago, nicky0412 said:

waiting now almost a week before hes even responding. payed a mohnt for his WQ profile but he dont give a shit about it 

As he's stated multiple times, he doesn't check the thread to see if there are questions.

He gets notifications by email/text when you message him directly.

Message @camelot10 with questions/issues and he will get back to you.

11 minutes ago, Hapiguy said:

As he's stated multiple times, he doesn't check the thread to see if there are questions.

He gets notifications by email/text when you message him directly.

Message @camelot10 with questions/issues and he will get back to you.

dit that ofc already as first. 

29 minutes ago, nicky0412 said:

dit that ofc already as first. 

Well, I'm not sure then.

He does have a LOT of profiles up, so probably gets a LOT of messages...

IDK what's happening with Camelot but I can say I have his profiles and all of them work pretty damn well.  There are some pathing issues, places it gets stuck and such but I THINK thats more Wrobot then his profile.

For me, DEFINITELY worth the money!