Wrobot as a follow bot?

Unknownxx

Is there any way to use Wrobot as just a follow bot for BGs? Ie. for multiboxing, when running multiple toons in BGs but still want to be in control, is there a way to make them just follow with wrobot, and the player is in control of everything else? Answer would be highly appreciated.

19 hours ago, PainTheMultiboxer said:

Is there any way to use Wrobot as just a follow bot for BGs? Ie. for multiboxing, when running multiple toons in BGs but still want to be in control, is there a way to make them just follow with wrobot, and the player is in control of everything else? Answer would be highly appreciated.

Give iSupport a try. Its a old product i wrote for leveling my toons semi afk. Settings should be self explained. If you don't want that your char does anything, just don't choose a fight class. Its mainly made for healing and supporting a lowbie played by hand.

iSupport.dll

It's fine. So Droidz, or anyone else, there's no way to use it as JUST a follow bot and not anything else? Like, oFollow software, something similar, but used inside a bot. If not, I'd suggest adding it.

Thank you for your time.

On 2.9.2017 at 7:31 PM, PainTheMultiboxer said:

It's fine. So Droidz, or anyone else, there's no way to use it as JUST a follow bot and not anything else? Like, oFollow software, something similar, but used inside a bot. If not, I'd suggest adding it.

Thank you for your time.

Do you tried iSupport?

5 minutes ago, PainTheMultiboxer said:

No I  have not. I may aswell tho. Can you just tell me how does it work and what exactly does it do?

Its just a small product that will follow your toon and executes the rotation if it will go under the health number you entered int the settings, nothing special. If you leave the fight class clean it will just follow your toon that you entered in the config, nothing else.

Edit: it also checks if your "leader" is mounted or not and will use a mount aswell.

Edited by iMod

That's pretty great. But how does it work? Does it use /follow command in game or does it scan pixels/read memory to see the location of main and "follow it" without using the /follow command in game? 

1 hour ago, PainTheMultiboxer said:

That's pretty great. But how does it work? Does it use /follow command in game or does it scan pixels/read memory to see the location of main and "follow it" without using the /follow command in game? 

It simply reads the target object out of the memory and its last position, calculates the path and walks to the position.

Edited by iMod

*self advertising inc*

You might try out my Operator plugin :D It is listed under private servers tbc...should work on all versions tough

You can either set it up to use fightclasses and following your party leader around or you can configure it as normal multiboxing tool with some auto features like auto loot and follow. Uses /follow with manual jump-keybind forwarding if activated to get across obstacles

https://wrobot.eu/files/file/1385-free-operator-multiboxing-multiboxing-assistance-plugin/

18 hours ago, iMod said:

It simply reads the target object out of the memory and its last position, calculates the path and walks to the position.

Will give it a shot and keep you updated. Thank you so much for taking your time and thank you for the suggestion. 

16 hours ago, Yayybo said:

*self advertising inc*

You might try out my Operator plugin :D It is listed under private servers tbc...should work on all versions tough

You can either set it up to use fightclasses and following your party leader around or you can configure it as normal multiboxing tool with some auto features like auto loot and follow. Uses /follow with manual jump-keybind forwarding if activated to get across obstacles

https://wrobot.eu/files/file/1385-free-operator-multiboxing-multiboxing-assistance-plugin/

Not quite what I need considering the fact that it uses /follow in game. My  ISBoxer does that. Along with Jamba of course.  But thank you for the suggestion anyways.

On 9/4/2017 at 2:44 PM, iMod said:

Its just a small product that will follow your toon and executes the rotation if it will go under the health number you entered int the settings, nothing special. If you leave the fight class clean it will just follow your toon that you entered in the config, nothing else.

Edit: it also checks if your "leader" is mounted or not and will use a mount aswell.

I can not get it to work. I put the plugin in the folder and not sure where to go from there on. I get some error. Could you help me out please? @iMod

13 minutes ago, PainTheMultiboxer said:

I can not get it to work. I put the plugin in the folder and not sure where to go from there on. I get some error. Could you help me out please? @iMod

Its not a plugin, its a product.

• 5 years later...
On 9/9/2017 at 12:41 PM, Unknownxx said:

I just found out that using a party bot can do the job basically. Thank you to everyone who tried to help. 
I kept getting error with iSupport but it's fine.

which party bot did you use? and how do i use isupport.dll?

iSupport is super old (you'll find this is thread is 6 years old) and was outdated even then.

He's talking about the Party product within WRobot