How to clear blacklisted mobs GUID without clearing all blacklisted zones

Good day.
Well, as title says. Bot blacklist mobs and when they respawn he just ignors them for like 10 minutes more. This is a waist of time and look botlike. I have tried some solutions but still got nothing acceptable.

First thing. wManager.wManagerSetting.ClearBlacklistOfCurrentProductSession(); do nothing.
Second thing. wManager.wManagerSetting.ClearBlacklist(); Clear all blacklists, the main problem is that it clears blacklisted zones (with elite mobs, or evade mobs, or places where bot stucks an so on) So this is clearly not a solution.
Third thing. Clear session blacklist button in Tools options is not clearing current session, it do: ClearBlacklist(); and clear all zones blacklisted with profile as well.

I'm not even sure is it a bug or not a bug or is it 3 bugs.
Thank you in advance for any advices

Hello, like this if you know mob guid: 

wManager.wManagerSetting.RemoveBlackList(unit.Guid);

or by entry id:

int mobEntryID = 12345;
        var mobs = wManager.Wow.ObjectManager.ObjectManager.GetWoWUnitByEntry(mobEntryID);
        foreach (var unit in mobs)
        {
            wManager.wManagerSetting.RemoveBlackList(unit.Guid);
        }

Thank you for your answer. Unfortunately, that way i'll have to make a separate plugin for each farm spot. And another problem. For example, i don't want bot to kill mobs just near the city so i blacklist theyrs GUID, that makes him not farm just near the town walls. But if i then will clear blacklist by EntryID it will clear those mobs as well and will breake an idea to farm far away.

Maybe there is any way to speed up that timer, during which mobs, that are killed by the bot, are temporarily blacklisted?

• 1 year later...

You can write custom product and create your own 'grinder' module. And is better to do that because standard one is well standard and if everybody use it well it's quite visible to gms because of well 'wrobot' quirks.

On 6/3/2019 at 12:57 PM, Mykoplazma said:

You can write custom product and create your own 'grinder' module. And is better to do that because standard one is well standard and if everybody use it well it's quite visible to gms because of well 'wrobot' quirks.

Technically true, but also do everything yourself is not an acceptable solution for every single situation.

• 9 months later...

Bump @Droidz , new popular server has fast mobs respawn, i'm using your plugin for Clear blacklists, but he's clearing blackspots on all zones, cause of it he's running in places where he cant survive in loop, it's blacklisted in profile, but plugin clearing those blackspots.