Warmane 2.4.3 battleground BOT

Hello, i have question, bot in battleground on warmane 2.4.3 will result to get ban or is not detectable? Thx :)

EDIT : i trying it, dont get ban, but problem when i launch it, when i am in BG he only attack with the weapon so its so spotted for mage lol, can anyone help me? (i cant DL the fight class profile on forum :<)

Make your own fight class, it's really simple. But the risk is still high, even if you make a complex fight class. I've seen three people run the exact same path in AB at the same moment.

I do not have a cracked version but only the trial version, but thanks for answering, so i decide to buy this file :

IS

E  s

But the problem is: i buy this file and its free, but its ok, and the first problem its .DLL so i cant use it for fight class, can anyone help me pls??
 But i see i buy it for nothing because its free but its ok, and after, i see its .DLL file !!! so i cant use it in fightclass!, can someone help me pls? :( thx..

On 11/19/2017 at 9:33 PM, Matenia said:

You did not buy the file (if you're using the free version attached to the wRobot forums).
You can use a DLL file just like any XML or C# file (.cs) in your fightclass folder.

Encrypted files doesn't work with the trial version of Wrobot though as far as I remember.