Lots of missing quests

So i just paid for a 1-60 alliance questing profile and i started off in Feralas with zero quests complete, loaded the profile up and it keeps trying to talk to npc's that dont have the quests its looking for,  ive noticed this myself playing as well in other areas where i knew quests were but for some reason they arent on here and im not sure why, for example collecting pirate hats in Tanaris through the north cave, quest doesnt exist on this server. im not sure if its because the server just had its 1.30 patch and the questing profile i have is for 1.1.3 so im not sure if quests got changed or added/removed from the game. 

To quote from that profile's post:

You HAVE to start a level 1 if you require help (the bot saves the ID of the quests it does, so if you start at any other level the bot will have a hard time figure out what's done and what's now)

It's likely that you're missing prequests or your server actually doesn't have some. The profile was created for patch 1.12 as far as I know, idk where you're getting the 1.1.3 from (that was never a valid WoW patch).

name of the questing profile is   " Paid Vanilla Leveling Profiles 1-60 1.1.3 " i looked it up as well and didnt see a 1.1.3 patch so i wasnt sure what that was all about either.  but i know for a fact the server is now 1.3 since dire maul is live. It has been running fine for about an hour now 

6 minutes ago, chips said:

name of the questing profile is   " Paid Vanilla Leveling Profiles 1-60 1.1.3 " i looked it up as well and didnt see a 1.1.3 patch so i wasnt sure what that was all about either.  but i know for a fact the server is now 1.3 since dire maul is live. It has been running fine for about an hour now 

Answered your pm  - the 1.1.3 is the version of the profile it started at 1.0.0 and then when i made a huuuuge update it went to 1.1.0 and after that some small updates have pushed it to 1.1.3 :)

It is must likly that you need some prequest - as already mentioned. The only way to get around it is to skip the steps manually, I've made a guide in the pm i send you.

what you see if one of the biggest problems in vanilla -> wotlk. It simply dosen't save what quests have been done anywhere + 80 % of all quests in vanilla is a part of a bigger questline, that why i have said start in level 1, that way I can controll what order and what quest that have been done.