Got banned, can't figure out how!

Today I got banned on Outland, and i can't seem to get how they got me this time.

I had 6 bots total, running on 3 different IP Addresses (2 proxy and 1 real IP). Let's call them John, Pepe, Mark, JennaJameson, TrumpJr and Fourteen.

All the proxies are hosted on some cheap VPS of mine, all of them from the same provider, but hosted in different cities.

John and Pepe use Proxy1, keep alternating every 2 hour without ever stopping (they bot 12h/day in total). They are still going strong. They are druids.

Mark and JennaJameson don't use any proxy (so REAL IP). They were botting with the usual scheme 2hrs each. They both ended up banned. They were warriors.

TrumpJr and Fourteen use Proxy2, same botting scheme as always(2hrs each). They both ended up banned. They were warriors.

Mark is NEVER online when JennaJameson is, TrumpJr is NEVER online when Fourteen is.

Real IP and Proxy2 got IP BAN aswell(given reason was: BOT Network), while bots on Proxy1 are still going strong, and Proxy1 is not affected by any IP Ban ofcourse.

Proxy2 and REAL IP don't look anything similar.

What could possibly link all the banned accounts? It can't be Hardware ID, otherwise John and Pepe would be banned aswell. It can't be IP address, otherwise they would not catch bots running on different IPs.

All getting caught by player reports, assuming you aren't using similar emails/account names and the IPs weren't the same for account creation either.
So unless you created a link in the beginning, there isn't one other than that some of your bots got caught in a ban wave. If Warmane changed their policy on bots. they might just have banned everyone with the IP they caught in their history.
Otherwise they also use machine learning to recognize botting patterns, like garbage gear with 20+ days /played time.

Edited by Matenia

Thanks for the reply!

My bank account was always logged from my real IP and is still safe, so they don't just ban "blindly" whatever toon has been logged from a certain IP.

If you raise the suspicion of being a botter (reported by shitards mostly) then eventually you will get banned no matter what. They don't need to whisper or interact with you. All they can do to get proof is to stand invisible next to you and observe. It literally takes 1 minute more or less to tell if some one is botting or not.

I always have a ready to farm/max lvl toon in case my farmer toon get banned. it usually lasts 2 months before i get the ban and it takes 1 week to get a toon to max lvl. My advise is to never invest anything to farmer toons.

Reason for warrior bans is these who really play warrior move all the time they never stop during combat. It is literally impossible to make bot look like human while botting on warrior. It required only 1 person who knows differences of bot and player warrior and good enough explanation to GMs 

Druid is same story but Druid is in stealth 80% of the time

7 hours ago, BetterSister said:

Reason for warrior bans is these who really play warrior move all the time they never stop during combat. It is literally impossible to make bot look like human while botting on warrior. It required only 1 person who knows differences of bot and player warrior and good enough explanation to GMs 

I guess I play warrior wrong when playing by hand

On 1/25/2018 at 8:00 PM, KnightRyder said:

I guess I play warrior wrong when playing by hand

Not everyone play warrior like 400apm but when you see someone doing it you know they are good or bored af