Classic WoW

CocoChanel

Will this bot work for classic? I havent botted on Blizzard servers for a while, but I heard that there has been a lot of ban waves.

I really need a bot that I can use for classic wow, but I dont want to have the risk of my accounts getting banned every 3-6 months.

1 hour ago, CocoChanel said:

Will this bot work for classic? I havent botted on Blizzard servers for a while, but I heard that there has been a lot of ban waves.

I really need a bot that I can use for classic wow, but I dont want to have the risk of my accounts getting banned every 3-6 months.

Depends on the Classic server if or how they ban. Private servers dont have actually a real warden or detection system like Blizzard, but Warmane as example has found a method, you never know. But most of all private servers are banning on reports or a GM watching you.

in my opinion botting is actually fun, even if you getting bannend.

14 hours ago, CocoChanel said:

What do you mean? I just dont want to get insta-rekt by blizzard like we have been in late 2017.

Wait you said you want to play classic right? This are private server and they have nothing todo with blizz. As dreamful said it depends ;) there are just a few server who care about botter and got the knowledge to do something against them. There is always a risk but as far i know the bot is not detected at the moment if that was your question.

He is asking about Classic (when it comes out in 2020), the vanilla wow iteration to come by Blizzard. 
And nobody can give you an answer because retail warden has come a long way (and will continue to do for the next years). Unless you have a Classic client to give to Droidz or the OwnedCore community, nobody can tell you about its protection 

You'll get your info during alpha/beta most likely.