Was wondering if there was a way to tweak how the bot follows people in battlegrounds, specifically AV. Once the battleground starts it will follow people fishing, picking flowers, afk, and will also run back into the entrance when people spawn into AV. Once the bot is out midfield and spawning from the GY it seems to do okay but getting there is the issue.

thanks again

In free mode, it just follows people instead of a profile, actually. You can't change anything about BGs though, the product is alright but the bot is definitely not made for that.

yeah in free mode it follows players and attacks what they attack, this is fine in wsg and works really well in AB (guarding flag, pushing mine, etc...) in AV there are too many people near the spawn doing nothing or fishing and it just looks weird standing next to them.

my solution at the moment is just fishing inside AV. I only bot when I am at the computer (doing hw) 

• 6 months later...

Pathing is completely broken, right from the start the bot goes crazy, drops down a cliff and tries to climb the mountain back up as if it were Spiderman.

This is so amazingly frustrating, i don't know why I keep paying for this every month... running this bot requires almost as much work as playing the game, with 100x the risk of being banned, and nothing, NOTHING I want to use the bot for ever works as intended

Are you guys really from Germany?