Support

Ordush

16 hours ago, grizsavage said:

Hey, couple issues with fightclass. 
1. Doesn't assign talent points

2. Will try to revive pet in combat resulting in pet dying again and also character dying.

EDIT:

3. Will spam Serpent sting on targets that are immune.

1. Fightclasses are not supposed to assign talent points.
There are plugins for this on the forum.
2. Does your hunter not heal the pet? Ofc. it's supposed to be revived in combat. - Otherwise your hunter will die.
3. Please tell me what mobs it spams serpent sting on. Unfortunately it's not possible to tell the bot NOT to use serpent sting on mobs immune. I have to add to a list what mobs it can't use serpent sting on. Apparently i must have forgotten the ones that it's hitting for you.

10 hours ago, rickyj said:

What are the best settings of running a bot from 1-70 using this FC? 

Currently trying to setup HMP auto purchasing ammo ( currently not working perfectly ) 

FC currently isn't feeding pet corrently or I got it setup wrong. What's the easiest way to make sure my bot can run for a longer period and switching to different foods? 

Currently the pet will only eat the food that you write in (1 food). You have to press ENTER when you have written the foodname. However i will release an update with the food library that is also in the vanilla fightclass. It just isn't finished yet, so not updating till it's done.

6 hours ago, rickyj said:

Are you saying HMP recongnizes what sort of pet my hunter is using and feeds my pet accordingly? 

No, But HMP will buy your food and drink based on the area you are in when you are out. Using Ordush FC will feed your pet what you tell it to in settings. I'd recommend using a boar as they'll eat anything and FC will be able to feed it whatever food is available from the area you are in.

1 minute ago, grizsavage said:

No, But HMP will buy your food and drink based on the area you are in when you are out. Using Ordush FC will feed your pet what you tell it to in settings. I'd recommend using a boar as they'll eat anything and FC will be able to feed it whatever food is available from the area you are in.

Unfortunately my TBC version of the hunter FC doens't have the library yet, so it won't auto feed it any food, only 1 specified.
But it will be added as soon as i am done rewriting.

• 1 month later...

I cant get the bot to feed my pet.  I enter the food name in the options menu and its spamming the feed pet button but wont select the food.  therefor if im not around my pet ends up getting pissed and eventually leaving which defeats the purpose.  Any ideas?

13 hours ago, FlightRN11 said:

I cant get the bot to feed my pet.  I enter the food name in the options menu and its spamming the feed pet button but wont select the food.  therefor if im not around my pet ends up getting pissed and eventually leaving which defeats the purpose.  Any ideas?

Make sure that you press "Enter" after entering the food name.

• 1 month later...

Love the profile, it runs really well! 

I am currently having an issue where I get an in-game error everytime I'm in combat

"[string "Iciydipyguqi.lua "]:17: 'then' expected near '=' "

I have tried to reinstall wrobot and all my profiles with no plugins and disabled and enabled every spell in the interface but can't seem to work it out (No in game addons enabled). I am not sure if it's related but I also get stuck in aspect of the cheetah and won't use hawk (or traps) regardless of it being turned on in the interface. 

Thanks, keep up the great work ?

1557347161940..jpg

On 5/8/2019 at 10:19 PM, ktek said:

Love the profile, it runs really well! 

I am currently having an issue where I get an in-game error everytime I'm in combat

"[string "Iciydipyguqi.lua "]:17: 'then' expected near '=' "

I have tried to reinstall wrobot and all my profiles with no plugins and disabled and enabled every spell in the interface but can't seem to work it out (No in game addons enabled). I am not sure if it's related but I also get stuck in aspect of the cheetah and won't use hawk (or traps) regardless of it being turned on in the interface. 

Thanks, keep up the great work ?

1557347161940..jpg

Hey mate. I know that we figured that this was not my fightclass.
But the bug with aspect of the Hawk. Did it occur on your other pc?
I just tested it with the newest version of wrobot, and the version of the fightclass that you have. I have no issues at all with aspects.
I can't write to you on discord anymore for some reason.

• 3 months later...

I thought I'd mention two things. I'm running this on a private server, and when I log on, the pet isn't spawning before I move the character a couple of steps and it's not on right on top of the model anymore. It causes the bot to keep calling for it, although it's technically already there. The other issue seems to be that even though the pet is dead, it tries to call it back and not res it. This one has happened a couple of times, so I'm not exactly sure when it happens. I got no idea if this it related to your fightclass Ordush. Or if it's the private server being a bit sPeCiAl. Any ideas?

On 8/23/2019 at 11:24 PM, Chiffon said:

I thought I'd mention two things. I'm running this on a private server, and when I log on, the pet isn't spawning before I move the character a couple of steps and it's not on right on top of the model anymore. It causes the bot to keep calling for it, although it's technically already there. The other issue seems to be that even though the pet is dead, it tries to call it back and not res it. This one has happened a couple of times, so I'm not exactly sure when it happens. I got no idea if this it related to your fightclass Ordush. Or if it's the private server being a bit sPeCiAl. Any ideas?

Hey Chiffon.
It's the server you are on. I've been trying to fix the issue.
If you read the latest update notes, you'll see it's in there.
People are seeking other servers to bot on, which are not based on mangos (Which wrobot is).
So I have to keep changing the fight-class. The reason it spam calls/revives pet is because of the servers way to handle pets.
I've been trying to fix it, but I only have 1 guy on discord. Not heard from him since i last wrote to him. ?

Hey, sorry, I've been in the middle of exams. If I had sat down at my computer it would have been game over ?
I'd love to help. I've looked for your Discord link but couldn't find it. Would you post it or send it to me please?

6 hours ago, Chiffon said:

Hey, sorry, I've been in the middle of exams. If I had sat down at my computer it would have been game over ?
I'd love to help. I've looked for your Discord link but couldn't find it. Would you post it or send it to me please?

I don't use discord, I use these channels. However you can pm me on discord. Find me under "elites" on the wrobot discord. ?

• 7 months later...
On 4/24/2018 at 11:16 AM, Ordush said:

If you need help with anything with the Hunter Fightclass for TBC, please post it as a reply to this post.
I will edit the top post with current posted issues, so it's always up to date.

Current Reported Issues:

i cant get my pet to use is abilities my toon just standing in melle range dosent move back when i use crowl manually it works as intended i alredy try to reinstall 

• 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, Trueblood said:

the hunter keeps pulling in melee range and dont see any options to do pull from ranged or anything like that?

Something must be bugged out with your install
Try installing a new wrobot install to a new folder
Then ONLY add the fightclass, use wrotation and see if it still happens.

7 hours ago, Ordush said:

Something must be bugged out with your install
Try installing a new wrobot install to a new folder
Then ONLY add the fightclass, use wrotation and see if it still happens.

am playing on endless tbc it seens like is a problem with the server hasn't happen in while after clean install 

It's not my fightclass that is the issue here.
There are many people using my fightclass on Endless, I even have a level 70 hunter on endless myself.
Never had nay issues. It's something else, provide me with logs and I might be able to help you out.

On 4/21/2020 at 8:27 AM, Ordush said:

It's not my fightclass that is the issue here.
There are many people using my fightclass on Endless, I even have a level 70 hunter on endless myself.
Never had nay issues. It's something else, provide me with logs and I might be able to help you out.

i also second that it is not his FC's since i use several of his fc's on endless and im having no issues at all

• 1 year later...
On 4/24/2018 at 5:16 PM, Ordush said:

If you need help with anything with the Hunter Fightclass for TBC, please post it as a reply to this post.
I will edit the top post with current posted issues, so it's always up to date.

Current Reported Issues:

Please is there also any PVP rotation for tbc Hunter? 

On 4/10/2022 at 5:53 PM, anger321 said:

Please is there also any PVP rotation for tbc Hunter? 

I do not currently support PVP, as I do not endorse botting content that upsets the PVP balance.