Bot causes windows to lag

Hello,

I am not sure if you're all experiencing this, but whenever I leave the bot on for 2 hours at least. My computer becomes almost frozen, very very slow. My web browser starts crashing. Even after closing all applications my computer is still super laggy. Almost feels like windows 95. The only solution was to restart my PC. I have never had anything like that before using the bot. My computer is very strong and CPU usage was normal.

Any recommendations ?

3 hours ago, Droidz said:

Hello, do you have look cpu/memory usage when your computer lag? 

There is another problem!

For some reason, I get WoW crash after a long period of time.. And then, CPU usage for Wrobot go UP high.. It will kill my computer with overheating if this keep happening.

CPU usage WROBOT after crash.jpg

@Droidz  Please Help!! every time I go away for 1 hour, game crash and then Bot uses max CPU. It may damage my computer this way.

EDIT:

I dont know if this error has anything to do with the bot. but here is a screenshot:

wow crash.jpg

I am also getting this issue...

Windows 10 Pro x64, Build 1803
CPU:
Intel Core i7-5820K 3.60GHZ Six Core 
GPU: ASUS GeForce GTX 970 STRIX 4GB 
RAM: 32GB DDR4-2133MHz 
HDD: Samsung SSD 950 PRO NVMe 512GB 
WRobot for WOTLK 3.3.5

I did a fresh reinstall of the OS just yesterday.

Get warnings about DirectX stuff going wonky. Windows explorer freezes and system has to be hard-reset to get working properly again. 

On 5/7/2018 at 7:40 PM, Eased said:

I can confirm. Aftrr 1803 my laptop freezes constantly. Never again with 1709

On 5/7/2018 at 11:40 AM, Eased said:

I dont use Chrome. However, the freezing only happens when using Wrobot for a long period while I am away. Never happen on any other cases. I can imagine that when I am away, the bot bugs out and hit max CPU usage; therefore, after a long period of 100% CPU usage, windows gets exhuasted. Thats my theory. ?

happens to me as well draining the cpu usage on new update and its always stuck to the screen making me have to click on wrobot like 20 times to get it unstuck and clickable.