New pricing policy

Olya

Hello Droidz
Very prickly prices now for private servers. This is to compensate for the losses from closing off servers as I understand it? So far, I do not see any major changes in 2.0.

Not all abused the unlimited. For example, for those who used only 10 sessions, the price increased almost fourfold compared to a no-limit. Why are not these users considered? And anyway, what do you personally put in the concept of "no limit"? Even 100 simultaneous sessions are quite fair if you call it "unlimited." So the phrase "abuse" in this case is not entirely correct as it seems to me and it deserves another explanation at least

1 hour ago, BetterSister said:

i would still raise the price to limit new users

This is a dangerous practice. 

Because new users need absolutely any project and deliberately cut them badly wrong.  Especially in a situation where most of the community has already left the project. Also, lack of interest among new users usually generates other projects like it was with macrolab after the price policy change. I will buy in any case no matter how unpleasant it is to pay much more. But very many will refuse and you will lose more profit

Hello,

I understand that this change is important and I can understand your point of view. I already explained in the comments here.

About the price, if you buy 10 sessions, 79.99/10/12= 0.67 €/session (per month) (with no ip limit) it's not much and when you run 10 sessions it's usually for-profit.  I even put a cheaper subscription (1 session).

If you run more than 10 sessions with you current key, send me private message.

Prices is not a problem if a product cost it. I do hope it will. Till that moment private servers bot functionality was a questionable things. There are tones of bugs that have not been fixed for years. Previousli it was oviously, privat servers were like secondary project with cheap price for bot, while bot for official realms was a main goal with higher price.

I really hope that from now on not only the prices will change, but we will also recive working meshes, elevators and so on as well.