Is there anyone who has a 1-300 mining profile? Whenever I try to run the default gathering profiles, they don't work. My character will always without fail, go to one spot on the map, while the bot says it's pathfinding. It'll stay that way for 45 minutes, so I was wondering if anyone has a gatherer or even grinding/questing profile for 1-300 mining for vanilla.

" Q: Will this work for Vanilla/WOTLK? 
A: Not fully tested, but it should. "

I'd hate to purchase it only to find out that it doesn't fully work with 1.12 vanilla. If it does, I have no problem purchasing this. Do you use this profile on a vanilla server? Does it work well? Is there anything in particular I would need to do to get it working properly? I see your comment on the profile saying something about making a new file named "Mining" in your gatherer folder? Can you elaborate?

The only thing I'm seeing that I've purchased is the bot. Not the profile. I've also purchased several other profiles that send me an email with the download link, just as this said it would. I've purchased at least six other profiles and none of them are in the "My Purchases" tab either.Any ideas, Zan?? I deff got charged for it, haha. Just never received the file. Sellfly says it will email the file once the payment has went through, and it has.

I'm trying hard to get this figured out. I'm not hating on Maylu at all, I know that this seems more like a technical bug than anything, but I'd like to get this fixed asap if I've paid for it. Not trying to be cranky ?

I've checked my spam folder as well. I've gotten nothing. I've contacted Maylu about it, but I'm yet to get a response so far. =( Sellfy just never sent the email is what I'm starting to think is what happened...Kinda disappointing because I was hoping to get it going asap when I purchased it, haha.

20 minutes ago, tbaker4979 said:

The only thing I'm seeing that I've purchased is the bot. Not the profile. I've also purchased several other profiles that send me an email with the download link, just as this said it would. I've purchased at least six other profiles and none of them are in the "My Purchases" tab either.Any ideas, Zan?? I deff got charged for it, haha. Just never received the file. Sellfly says it will email the file once the payment has went through, and it has.

I'm trying hard to get this figured out. I'm not hating on Maylu at all, I know that this seems more like a technical bug than anything, but I'd like to get this fixed asap if I've paid for it. Not trying to be cranky ?

Mike is right. Also, Sellfy should have sent the file to you by now. Contact Maylu directly with a message on here if you haven't already. Maylu could be on vacation/holiday. I apologize, I thought you were referring to subs. I had a long night/day.

1 hour ago, tbaker4979 said:

I've checked my spam folder as well. I've gotten nothing. I've contacted Maylu about it, but I'm yet to get a response so far. =( Sellfy just never sent the email is what I'm starting to think is what happened...

I get reports of this all the time...