Everything posted by Droidz
-
5 objectives not enough
I'll release update, if you can tell me if problem is reolved.
-
5 objectives not enough
Hello, I'll add this
-
xml node - QuestFile
Hello, I have noted your suggestion, I come back when is done. You can look this profile: http://wrobot.eu/forums/topic/3658-quester-sometimes-decides-to-double-pulse/?do=findComment&comment=17225 (but you cannot use the methods in "quest order")
-
Spinning while descending
Hello, you get same problem when "lua to move" is not enabled? Without "lua to move" WRobot don't works in background (I have added option "lua to move" because some antivirus/softwares block keyboard access, but if you can don't use this option)?
- Running into Walls in BGs
-
Ability to tell bot to take one of mentioned quests
Hello, if you can select one quest and: - if it is not same objective, look this profile: http://wrobot.eu/files/file/532-apexis-daily-quests/ - if it is exactly the same quests like http://www.wowhead.com/quest=28757/beating-them-back :
-
Any updates on the aution bot anytime soon ?
Hello, sorry but I'll no add these features (http://wrobot.eu/bugtracker/auto-appraisal-of-the-items-r492/)
-
cant enter address on purchase
I have disabled "Google Maps" option (I ignore cause, my api key seem active on my google account).
-
WRobot for Wow Legion build 7.0.3.2239 ready
Hello, yes
-
cant enter address on purchase
Hello, if you can try again
-
Bot dosent attack
Hello, can you share your log file please.
-
Schedule bot is not working properly
If you can try to use this version of the plugin: Auto_Disable_CTM.cs
-
Size/Range Calculation is broken
Use lua code http://wrobot.eu/bugtracker/sizerange-calculation-is-broken-r497/?do=findComment&comment=3338 don't works also with range spells?
- Unable to see all buttons on the helper tools from quest editor
- Profile editor to support CTRL + S
-
Enable/Disable Pet in the Settings
Yes, this works for me, but your need to stop/start bot when you change your talents (to refresh spellbook)
-
Size/Range Calculation is broken
You can also use lua ( http://wow.gamepedia.com/API_IsSpellInRange ) : spellInRange = 0; local name = GetSpellInfo(100); if name then spellInRange = IsSpellInRange(name, "target"); end
-
Buff checking failed
Changed Status to Not a Bug
-
Buff checking failed
Yes, since Legion pre-patch, he has a lot of buffs passive (or not) with same name, you need to use spell id instead spell name.
-
Enable/Disable Pet in the Settings
Changed Status to Fixed Changed Version to All
-
Enable/Disable Pet in the Settings
-
Buff checking failed
-
Size/Range Calculation is broken
In spell "Wild Charge" - Remove all conditions "Target distance" - Add c sharp condition with code: ObjectManager.Target.GetDistance > 5 + ObjectManager.Target.CombatReach (you can also add c sharp condition with code : "ObjectManager.Target.GetDistance < 25 + ObjectManager.Target.CombatReach", but normally, it is calculated automatically) Activate option "Calculate interact/combat distance by target size" (without this option, WRobot is not human with big target)
-
Schedule bot is not working properly
If you can wait next update and tell me if problem is resolved.
-
WRotation
Hello, sorry but now WRotation is not free.