New update - bot just jumps around with CTM

Andoido

Some fight classes need click to move,

the updzte from today 10/4/  just makes the bot jump around haha.

Taking Click to move off fixed it but, screwes the the fight class a little.

Any fix droidz

Same for Matenias Frost mage 1-60 vanilla

Just jumps around for 10 secs. Once it has stopped jumping it kinda "works". Pathing doesnt work well and the bot keeps making mana crystal but quits after 0.1 due to movestutter. It does it like 5 times..

edit: fightclass worked before the update

@Droidz Turning off Click to move make's the bot work but it's really weird and messed up, turning click to move back on makes it behave like an idiot with the endless mount/dismount, jump loop. 

This is also Vanilla. 

I'm on vacation until Sunday morning. Can't fix anything until then. 

You can give droidz the most recent version to test some stuff, but you'll have to give him an order id too, since rocketr doesn't have mobile support 

Hope this can be solved. My fightclasses use Lua to move and I use MovementManager.StopMoveTo to make sure it stops before a cast like range pull

@Droidz Slight issue, once he is dismounted he will never re-mount. So he mounts fine but if he is interrupted with combat or dazed and dismounted he will continue to run the rest of the journey until he hits the next goal and attempts to remount again

For instance, Go to town > Get's dismounted or into combat and fights > Will run to town > Then mount to go back.

11 hours ago, enu said:

For instance, Go to town > Get's dismounted or into combat and fights > Will run to town > Then mount to go back.

I tested, and seem to work, you have check if "Mount Distance" is not to bigger to distance to the town (distance after dismount)? If you get this problem again share your log file

40 minutes ago, Droidz said:

I tested, and seem to work, you have check if "Mount Distance" is not to bigger to distance to the town (distance after dismount)? If you get this problem again share your log file

Hey man, seems to be working okay today, i put my mount distance to 80 and lowered the NPC scan range and herb scan range. seem's to be fine now.