Northdale Bans - Detection?

Andoido

wh|tek|dney10/28/2018
just issued a banwave on 250 ish bots

wh|tek|dney10/28/2018
this was mostly a level and fishbot focused banwave
working on our bot detection framework, i'm also manually verifying the results before i do any bans just to make sure it's still spot on

Looks like they automatically detect bots now.

Lol, i love how hes just banning people, that mage was blinking. no fc, that i know of lets a mage blink while out of combat , for Any vanilla bot.

And that made me smile ? hold a grudge bro?

Edited by Andoido

On 11/3/2018 at 6:41 PM, Whitekidney said:

Just give up, you are outmatched.

thats not true, cuz u see our steps, but we dont see yours ?
just one amazing thing - classic official have to calm you down and your ambitions)
Guys here just make money for family, hobbies etc., not because of rich life, because of little possibility to make 100-200$/month more.
And VICTORYWOW, LFMDPS etc. (probably yours sites) make money by your own way, cuz botters your get, but this pleb can't, that means, site your and u doing elysium way.

There's definitely some form of detection running on Northdale now. It's pretty good at catching lower level characters, not as good at getting higher levels, so it seems.

Definitely bot at your own risk, and make sure you're using proxies and private profiles if you do. Being on a public profile right now is asking to get banned.

18 hours ago, Andoido said:

Nvm.

Well, if you asked, "Thoughts" are that you, for no reason, were dicking with the guy that owns realm that you are working at to make money. At the same time you were licking Droidz ass, for no reason as well. And you have spanded your time for moron activity like teleporting yourself to GM island, again, for no reason.

As a result, WK is angry (at everyone, not only at you), Droidz is doing close to nothing, you have been baned and have spended your time. I guess you are doing something wrong, maybe, everything.

49 minutes ago, Findeh said:

Well, if you asked, "Thoughts" are that you, for no reason, were dicking with the guy that owns realm that you are working at to make money. At the same time you were licking Droidz ass, for no reason as well. And you have spanded your time for moron activity like teleporting yourself to GM island, again, for no reason.

As a result, WK is angry (at everyone, not only at you), Droidz is doing close to nothing, you have been baned and have spended your time. I guess you are doing something wrong, maybe, everything.

Am I the only one not understanding what the hell is going on here?

Well... I guess since Whitekidney banned all of my accounts, because i made this video.. which tells u all u need to know. Illl explain the situation again! WK, posted video of killing botters, and singled me and my posts out on it. So i retorted with a video + picture myself. as a joke.

So, Whitekidney responds by banning all of my accounts - 3 legit leveld accounts, and 2 accs i botted. all with a "Hello andoido" message. I now have 0 accounts, maybe i went over the top i agree. but what do i have to lose now, he got all my shit.

It was a JOKE whitekidney. You srsly went over the fuckin top man =(

Edited by Andoido

Mate, sorry for your loss, but my point was, that you better not leave messages to gm at boting forum. It is better to do not force him read this forum more then he already did. This is bad for everyone.

Boting should always be hiden. They should always think that they have won. And trolling made them think opposite.

Yea i , went over the top. i agree. the picture was to much. even the vid.. it was suposed to be a funy joke i thought he had a better sense of humor

Edited by Andoido

On 11/14/2018 at 6:03 PM, Andoido said:

Well... I guess since Whitekidney banned all of my accounts, because i made this video.. which tells u all u need to know. Illl explain the situation again! WK, posted video of killing botters, and singled me and my posts out on it. So i retorted with a video + picture myself. as a joke.

So, Whitekidney responds by banning all of my accounts - 3 legit leveld accounts, and 2 accs i botted. all with a "Hello andoido" message. I now have 0 accounts, maybe i went over the top i agree. but what do i have to lose now, he got all my shit.

Use a different VM and proxy when you make the account and bot on it then. 

On 11/14/2018 at 6:03 PM, Andoido said:

3 legit leveled accounts huh... I wonder why someone would need to play on 3 accounts at the same time

3 hours ago, Mike Mail said:

Can we have this stupid fourm post lock already? its a bunch of bullshit. @Droidz or @BetterSister

I mean, yes people are getting banned for there mistakes. case closed.

locking a post about potential bot detection would be like censorship. The only thing you would get out of it is people making new threads. So instead of 1 thread with many posts, we'd have many threats with few posts. I'd rather have the latter.
It's good that  people report what they experience it teaches the rest of us. ?

16 hours ago, Ordush said:

locking a post about potential bot detection would be like censorship. The only thing you would get out of it is people making new threads. So instead of 1 thread with many posts, we'd have many threats with few posts. I'd rather have the latter.
It's good that  people report what they experience it teaches the rest of us. ?

Teach "us"? It's not teach "us", it teach them how to get us if they have not tryed it yet. Especcially those posts like: "Let me explain to everyone how they can detect you" at forum that they are clearly read.

I can add like 2-3 more "theory" like this and we all done if they will make them live.

And then, same people are wondering why is that happening, and why prices are so low, and why there is like 10 bots at a single spot around them while they are using self made profile.