Northdale Bans - Detection?

Andoido

Hey droidz, i wanted to confirm with you something that has now happend 3x in the last 2 days, and I have talked to a few others who received the same exact type of ban.

Level 23 priest banned today, didnt play for about 12hr, logged in and within 30 seconds of starting wrobot i got a loading screen to GM island it seemed - bot closed cus of teleport, instant tried to login and account banned.

Appeal said "Banned because i was botting and it was cause of Auto Detection System - confirmed by a GM aswell."

Now, this is the 3rd time I have had similar instances, the 2nd time was level 39 in badlands - manually playing for a few hours, started bot to only Run (save time) and within 30 seconds, Loading screen, bot closes, and banned.

1st time was level 30 warrior  who i started the bot and again within a very short ammount of time banned.

A few others have reported the same exact situation. Is wrobot detected on Northdale man ? Every appeal they said "Auto detection system" -

Thanks!

They have a system that doesn't have anything to do with warden. Sometimes mobs will act weird, and if the bot follows the character fully, you will get caught. I saw this first hand when my warrior was grinding mobs in Feralas, and then all of a sudden my target became a friendly mob and started running around in circles. I stopped the bot right when I saw it, and avoided the ban.

5 minutes ago, Findeh said:

Have any one of your guys survived? Or those 3 accounts was all that you running?
Was it the same pc+ip pair or not?

Different IPs, and Diff VM'ware computers. save for 2 and 3, same vmware, diff IP.

2 minutes ago, Findeh said:

This seems more like hand check.

It is,  but they probably have another check before this. One of their sysadmins said on reddit that they had a system where the mob would run away from the bot, and if the player kept chasing the mob in a straight line, a report would go in.

They probably have a system that takes your rotation into account and if it is similar to a lot of others, a report will go in. Lets say they have 10 different automated checks, and after 3 reports from the check, a GM will manually look at your character. Doesnt take more than 1 minute for a gm to see if you are botting or not.

1 hour ago, Andoido said:

My point is, within starting the bot of 30ish seconds, even after a 12hr break, they got me. Makes one wonder

Unfortunately, this is not a proof of detection, it just might be reported 2-3 days before that. And it was your turn for a hand check today.

1 hour ago, CocoChanel said:

One of their sysadmins said on reddit that they had a system where the mob would run away from the bot, and if the player kept chasing the mob in a straight line, a report would go in.

It also sounds more like hand check, but i got your point.

Need more testings anyway.

Made a post about this exact topic a long time ago, but people stopped commenting once reports came in that it was a system that automatically checked if you would follow mobs after fleeing for example.

Same message, What is happening is randomly, your mob will turn into friendly, and the bot will get confused, his happened since very low level and it kept happening here and there and I though it was a bug. When my toon got banned the toon I was attacking turned friendly and started running around and bot when crazy keeping up spining to front face the mob. Was using Micam's 1-60 horde, human master, and a paid 1-60 shaman class fighter

27 minutes ago, CocoChanel said:

They have a system that doesn't have anything to do with warden. Sometimes mobs will act weird, and if the bot follows the character fully, you will get caught. I saw this first hand when my warrior was grinding mobs in Feralas, and then all of a sudden my target became a friendly mob and started running around in circles. I stopped the bot right when I saw it, and avoided the ban.

I have seen how they are deteting it, they turn mobs info friendly and bot goes crazy following it, been happening a lot

35 minutes ago, CocoChanel said:

I saw it still 5-6 mouth ago

1 hour ago, Andoido said:

Reported 2-3 days, but on 3 accounts, all within 30 seconds, and a week or so between eachother =D

Yes i like the idea of Upgrades users only. fuckin whitekiddney

If they have changed anything, than it have happened 3 days ago only. So whatever was banned before that last two days does not count.

You have lost only one in last couple days? Am i getting it right?

8 minutes ago, Andoido said:

Reported 2-3 days, but on 3 accounts, all within 30 seconds, and a week or so between eachother =D

Yes i like the idea of Upgrades users only. fuckin whitekiddney

Obviously whitekidney can invest a couple thousand euros into making a bot detection system, when he makes thousands more selling characters. Less characters on the market -> Higher price :^)

53 minutes ago, Findeh said:

Also, @Droidz can we maybe have something like "Visible for Wrobot users only" option when creating topics like this? That way they will have to pay for a wrobot atleast to read this. It will be just a free money for a project support. ?

You can just make a "club" and only invite WRobot user. ?

1 hour ago, CocoChanel said:

Obviously whitekidney can invest a couple thousand euros into making a bot detection system, when he makes thousands more selling characters. Less characters on the market -> Higher price :^)

VERIFIED... dudes a fuckin skeezball

2 hours ago, micam said:

it would be easy to make a plugin to blacklist mob that become friendly if it can avoid some bans

You would still get banned dude. If the character just runs away from the mob right when it turns green they will suspect you botting.

You could do something like:

- mob becomes friendly
- bot instantly stops fight and stands still for 2-6 seconds (random)
- says random chat out of "wtf???", "fuck off, man", "r u srs" or no chat
- turns around and walks away 5-10 yards (random)
- returns to normal behavior, with the mob now blacklisted

I could write something like that in half an hour, the problem is it's not entirely clear how you can detect them turning it friendly, because your client probably doesn't really account for that. So I'm not sure if UnitAttackable Lua API would be enough or you can just check values in memory.

If a human watches you already, you're fucked anyway