Northdale Bans - Detection?

Andoido

This thread existing doesn't make it any easier for them to detect "us" or botting. Anyone with that mindset must be new to the botting scene.

The methods used to detect botting haven't changed. They may have some things that are unique to their anticheat/bot detection strategy, but generally it comes down to:

1. Player reports (leaving your bots on too long, bots doing stupid things/dying a bunch of times, bots not answering whispers, bots running "bot trains")

Once the original report happens, it gets investigated and they ban you, then:

1. Your IP is flagged
  2. Your HWID is flagged

After that it falls on the botter to take the measures to protect themselves. Both my IP and my HWID are flagged, so if I start a new bot it gets canned by level 10 if I'm lucky, usually by around level 5. That's why you need to run VMs + Proxies or VMs + VPNs.

If anyone's interested I can make a guide explaining how to set all this shit up so you can feel more secure and not worry about people posting on the forums ?

northdale detect virtual mashines? have 2 computers    ..........1 computer have 2acc and dont have  virtual mashines /......and 2 computer have 3 virtual mashines ...... banned all 3 virtual mashines ,but   1 computer bots is alive   virtual mashines hardware changer  , mac changer ......gold not send and not trade   accs created ob different vpn country and cash cleared after every registration.... only 2 bots on 1 virtual mashine ......how they detec me?  maybe need to every virtual mashine create different windows? 3 virtual mashine is copy of one.....but all paremeters is changed...mac,hardware id , region parameters, count of memory.....