Wrobot is detected

16 minutes ago, Ordush said:

That is proof that you have been banned. Not that wrobot is being detected lol.

It specifically says violation of anti cheat system, i was gather botting at the time which is the only thing that can violate the anti cheat system

Hello, I was using Paladin_Retribution_Leveling_ScripterQQxlm from wrath of the lich king download section fight classes. no plugins, the profile i used was Alliance/Mining/Elwynn Copper Farm.xml also from the wrath of the lich king download gatherer section. 

I just got banned permanently for botting 

1 hour ago, Droidz said:

Hello, in your screenshot hide your email and username. And what fightclass/plugins/profiles you used when you have get ban  (and log file of the session)?

file:///C:/Users/jacob/Desktop/27%20Jan%202019%2005H14%20-%20pLQPIv.log.html    here is log of file on one bot that got banned

2 hours ago, Droidz said:

Hello, in your screenshot hide your email and username. And what fightclass/plugins/profiles you used when you have get ban  (and log file of the session)?

I think it's heat mapping, the ban happened after i started up my second bot in elwynn

1 minute ago, BetterSister said:

Anticheat violation doesn't mean shit. Anyone can write anything they like as ban reason

Well, all i know is i used gatherer and lost an 800$ account with BIS shadowmourne pally and BIS hunter. Then i decided fuck it i'll start a new bunch of accounts and rob the lower levels blind of all herbs and ore till im the gold rich king i deserve to be and i got anti cheat suspended for 15 minutes after 30 minutes of farming, then 2 hours later i got banned. All while farming in elwynn forest

2 hours ago, apa4z said:

file:///C:/Users/************/Desktop/27%20Jan%202019%2005H14%20-%20pLQPIv.log.html    here is log of file on one bot that got banned

Mate, you have posted your name now (
Also link will not work for anyone except you.

5 hours ago, Droidz said:

Hello, I was using Paladin_Retribution_Leveling_ScripterQQxlm from wrath of the lich king download section fight classes. no plugins, the profile i used was Alliance/Mining/Elwynn Copper Farm.xml also from the wrath of the lich king download gatherer section. 

Here's a link to both fight class and gatherer profile

I also Included a link to a full log of a bot that got banned

27 Jan 2019 05H14 - pLQPIv.log.html

6 hours ago, apa4z said:

I just got banned permanently on 2 accounts for botting using the afformentioned profiles

You have use bot on several account at the same time on same ip?

Was banned too, was using the fight class: Druid_Feral_Leveling_ScripterQQ and Wicked's Night Elf Starter 3.3.5 beta (quester) + (Wicked's) Night elf starter 6-10 (grinder).

First time playing on Warmane on this PC + IP.

image.png.7d0dc55d201237b8bcde3f29b0c392ab.png

9 hours ago, Droidz said:

Yes i used bot on 2 accounts at same time on same ip but different google accounts and when they got banned for botting. My one account that wasn't botting stayed unbanned. So i've discovered that they ban based on google accounts not IP addresses.

12 hours ago, Droidz said:

I've also noticed that the accounts i bot on, will have their cameras tilted down towards the ground when using right/left mouse buttons. Have to completely close out wow and reload to make it go away...i think it's a server side system checking afk for botting.

I confirm, 15 minutes ban with alt-f4 while the bot is running.
Just before that, FightClass stopped working.
As well as on January 24, 2019, I grabbed the ban forever using my own grinding profile in Nagrand, around 13: 00-14: 00, I will not attach the log (formatted the disk with all the contents with anger).
He also grabbed the ban forever 09/01/19 - 01/15/19 (I do not remember exactly when, but also from about 13:00 - 15:00), also a grinding profile, only in Terrokar Forest.
Warmane, Outland.

If it is necessary for statistics or something like that, then I can write nicknames, locked accounts, profiles, plugins, fightclasses, addons using in ban wave).