How to let the character learn the specified Spell

ly446

• 2 weeks later...

You shouldn’t have to restart the bot. It should auto load the profile with new spells.

i am will make a leveling fightclass tomorrow when I wake up for you to help. Give me say 15 to 20 hours and I’ll have a good one for you

Maybe it's better to explain the problem.

In the file above the paladin goes to the trainer in northshire and learns the new spell "devotion aura". He uses the spell because I have unchecked "check if know spell" in my fightclass but then he will learn the spell again and again. I have the complete condition: return wManager.Wow.Helpers.SpellManager.KnowSpell(465);
After I restart the bot he will go to the next task. 

Please excuse my bad english. ?

3 minutes ago, Gargaroth95 said:

Maybe it's better to explain the problem.

In the file above the paladin goes to the trainer in northshire and learns the new spell "devotion aura". He uses the spell because I have unchecked "check if know spell" in my fightclass but then he will learn the spell again and again. I have the complete condition: return wManager.Wow.Helpers.SpellManager.KnowSpell(465);
After I restart the bot he will go to the next task. 

Please excuse my bad english. ?

i think need to add step  after learn spell
<QuestsSorted Action="RunCode" NameClass="SpellManager.UpdateSpellBook();" />

It works!!! Thank you really much! Now I can finish my afk profiles.

This is the example for a paladin on 3.3.5a for holy light rank 2

<QuestsSorted Action="While" NameClass="!wManager.Wow.Helpers.SpellManager.KnowSpell(639)" />
    <QuestsSorted Action="Pulse" NameClass="PathPaladinTrainerGoldshire" />
    <QuestsSorted Action="Wait" NameClass="500" />
    <QuestsSorted Action="RunCode" NameClass="wManager.Wow.Bot.Tasks.GoToTask.ToPositionAndIntecractWithNpc(new Vector3(-9468.14, 108.976, 57.47771), 927, 1, false);" />
    <QuestsSorted Action="RunLuaCode" NameClass="BuyTrainerSkill(&quot;Holy Light&quot;)" />
    <QuestsSorted Action="RunCode" NameClass="SpellManager.UpdateSpellBook();" />
    <QuestsSorted Action="EndWhile" NameClass="" />

• 4 weeks later...
On 5/6/2019 at 12:31 PM, Gargaroth95 said:

You have to add this code:

Code hidden

How did you get that code? It is not open source. I own the rights to it. @Gargaroth95

Edited by Bambo

5 hours ago, Bambo said:

How did you get that code? It is not open source. I own the rights to it. @Gargaroth95

Hello,

I have a word document where I saved a lots of codes from this forum. I think this code was from a free profile in this forum.

17 minutes ago, Gargaroth95 said:

Hello,

I have a word document where I saved a lots of codes from this forum. I think this code was from a free profile in this forum.

it definitely is code that is being used in paid products and you dont have the licence for it, pls remove it publicly

edit: or tell me where you got it from, your answer is too vague, i highly doubt there is a free profile that uses it and if so, i will get that one down as well as this is leading towards leaks and drama. We have people trying to sell this code, we have people trying to implement this code into new paid products. And I (the licence holder of said code) have never shared it with anyone publicly nor did I licence any other products using it. 

I politely ask you to remove it. you can make use of it privately.

Edited by Bambo