Profile I created wont leave instance and reset.

Reborn

I've managed to make a profile for a private server.. though for some reason it only goes back to the end of the instance, doesn't leave.. to reset it.

4 hours ago, The Smokie. said:

Until you have a key to wrobot, I don’t think anyone will help. Sorry.

That is a pathetic thing to say.... I have a trial like anyone else... trying to make sure I can do stuff with the bot, before buying, what's wrong with that?

It’s not a pathetic thing to say, these forums are for people who have a key. 

Most devs won’t work for someone who doesn’t have a key. Reason being if you can’t pay for a key then how would they get paid, beside most devs encrypt there profiles and once it’s encrypted trial accounts do not work. 

With you posting all this wanna buy without a key kinda says you’re using a old cracked copy that isn’t worth it. Which makes dev really not wanna do anything for you.

7 hours ago, The Smokie. said:

It’s not a pathetic thing to say, these forums are for people who have a key. 

Most devs won’t work for someone who doesn’t have a key. Reason being if you can’t pay for a key then how would they get paid, beside most devs encrypt there profiles and once it’s encrypted trial accounts do not work. 

With you posting all this wanna buy without a key kinda says you’re using a old cracked copy that isn’t worth it. Which makes dev really not wanna do anything for you.

Old cracked copy? Actually No, It's called a trial.... but keep on assuming. thank you. 

14 hours ago, Reborn said:

That is a pathetic thing to say.... I have a trial like anyone else... trying to make sure I can do stuff with the bot, before buying, what's wrong with that?

Most people here are nice and dedicated to help, don't let him bother u. U can do almost everything with that Bot, very versatile.

15 minutes ago, anarchia said:

Most people here are nice and dedicated to help, don't let him bother u. U can do almost everything with that Bot, very versatile.

Thank you, that's what I was looking for (:

3 minutes ago, The Smokie. said:

If you tell me what instance you are trying to use, I’ll download unlimited wow client and do it for you. As a friend hand.

Hi thank you.. well to be fair.. there's a few possible instances, more harder than others... like one of the instances (tier 15) You don't enter an instance. you teleport to it through the teleport npc...

though for most of the higher tiers, you'll need a key to enter the instances... but  dungeons like The Nexus of even calling of stratholme would be good ones to have.

some instances you can cheese the bosses with classes with pets, like deathknights.. you can  pull them through walls to avoid going through most of the dungeon, not sure how possible that is it do with a profile.

1 minute ago, The Smokie. said:

I’d have to try it. I never done something that’s different from normal game play . Other then fix bugs.

let me know if you need help with anything. all it needs to do is farm dungeon, do bosses, pick up tokens etc, and reset.

On 5/23/2019 at 3:42 PM, The Smokie. said:

Should be easy enuf. Give me a few days. I need to finish working on something first.

any update?