Fightclass Issues, anyone else experienced these issues?

2 main issues I'm running into using a custom fight class for Rogue.

1. When the target leaves melee range, it will stop auto-attack, and won't continue unless i right click the target forcing auto attack, or the FC casts another attack
  2. FC just refuses do attack the target when they are stunned, or in an instance i experienced recently, if they resist Kidney Shot for example, the FC won't attack the target until the "stun" runs out

Are these issues specific to the FC or to do with my settings in the WRotation Module itself

9 minutes ago, Minikan1987 said:

2 main issues I'm running into using a custom fight class for Rogue.

1. When the target leaves melee range, it will stop auto-attack, and won't continue unless i right click the target forcing auto attack, or the FC casts another attack
  2. FC just refuses do attack the target when they are stunned, or in an instance i experienced recently, if they resist Kidney Shot for example, the FC won't attack the target until the "stun" runs out

Are these issues specific to the FC or to do with my settings in the WRotation Module itself

Are you using addons? I know that a version of elvui broke autoattacking. Please test again without any addons enabled and see if it behaves the same.

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/8/2019 at 1:49 AM, Marsbar said:

Are you using addons? I know that a version of elvui broke autoattacking. Please test again without any addons enabled and see if it behaves the same.

I'm on matenias plugin and combat rogue. Character happily resurrects next to 3 NPCs and then refuses to use sprint or evasion when traveling or evading. It wastes evasion mid combat for no reason for the sake of saying it does it. Doesn't seem to buy Vanishing powder and even if it does it hardly uses it.

I really dont know if it's Wrobot or what but I've tested 2 rogue fightclasses by now and it seems like even when enemy NPCs are green I run AT LEAST 6 deaths per hour. Getting into a new zone as a rogue I get ~20 deaths per hour.

I just think with the quality of this bot and addons rogues are nearly completely unbottable in classic and TBC and buying anything to bot a rogue in classic or tbc is a total waste of money and time. You'll get to 60 in classic on 1x in probably 60 days /played with -500 gold in repairs

My rogue (with dev approved settings) is at level 24 with 3 days played at 2x EXP in a TBC server.

3 hours ago, youthemannowdog said:

I'm on matenias plugin and combat rogue. Character happily resurrects next to 3 NPCs and then refuses to use sprint or evasion when traveling or evading. It wastes evasion mid combat for no reason for the sake of saying it does it. Doesn't seem to buy Vanishing powder and even if it does it hardly uses it.

I really dont know if it's Wrobot or what but I've tested 2 rogue fightclasses by now and it seems like even when enemy NPCs are green I run AT LEAST 6 deaths per hour. Getting into a new zone as a rogue I get ~20 deaths per hour.

I just think with the quality of this bot and addons rogues are nearly completely unbottable in classic and TBC and buying anything to bot a rogue in classic or tbc is a total waste of money and time. You'll get to 60 in classic on 1x in probably 60 days /played with -500 gold in repairs

My rogue (with dev approved settings) is at level 24 with 3 days played at 2x EXP in a TBC server.

Sorry but are you posting in the right topic here?

6 hours ago, youthemannowdog said:

Not that this is at all relevant to this thread. But if you want to buy vanishing powder, you need to set this up yourself. A 6€ fightclass doesn't come with an internal database of vanishing powder vendors. You can set it up in wRobot yourself to buy any item from pre-set vendors. The fightclass supports using the item - that's it. It's up to you to make sure you have it. Same as poisons. If you want someone to code buying poison mats and craft them for you across expansions, good luck. HB also never had to deal with an expansion where you had to do ANY of those things because the game was already dumbed down to shit by then.

It also doesn't use evasion randomly, it uses them either on multi pull or when you drop below a certain HP percentage in a single fight to prevent you from dying (this only happens if enemy HP is above your own).

If you die in a pack of 3 mobs, that might be an issue in itself. I mean, rogue is a garbage class to bot until like WotLK/Cata. Everyone has always known this. Every profile rates rogues slightly above warriors and mages slightly above rogues - THEN everything else. Check out FNV's old profile. 

Lower your scan distance to 70 yards. Set "max enemies near x" to 1 (maybe even 0 if you're feeling frisky). Maybe let it grind out green mobs for a few levels if you feel your profile is using a shit spot for grinding as rogue. There are plenty of mass botters who run rogues successfully.

19 hours ago, Matenia said:

If you die in a pack of 3 mobs, that might be an issue in itself. I mean, rogue is a garbage class to bot until like WotLK/Cata. Everyone has always known this. Every profile rates rogues slightly above warriors and mages slightly above rogues - THEN everything else. Check out FNV's old profile. 

Lower your scan distance to 70 yards. Set "max enemies near x" to 1 (maybe even 0 if you're feeling frisky). Maybe let it grind out green mobs for a few levels if you feel your profile is using a shit spot for grinding as rogue. There are plenty of mass botters who run rogues successfully.

I gave up on my rogue to level that mage and the mage did fine after like level 30 - a few Wrobot quirks but nothing from your stuff. Now that the mage max leveled I'm trying to give the rogue another shot before going onto other classes.

The rogue is just a walking shitshow though.. It's honestly really funny to watch. I'm just kind of ready to let it 24/7 grind because it's just incredibly incapable. I'm really hoping it will hit a certain level and just handle itself like the mage did but jesus christ it's struggling lol

For OP? The 1st issue is definitely UI if you have any addons - otherwise I have NO idea.
The second one I experienced with the torrented WRobot client that I found before even finding this website to purchase legitimately. It came with a bunch of old fight classes one that had the same issue you describe. It was trash.