WRobot for Project Ascension

Trustjah

hello, try to download wow client in another website (at least try to use wow.exe from another client). If problem is not resolved with default wow client if you can share your log files (folder "Logs")

@DroidzThis server has a modified client but is still wotlk 3.3.5a 12340, the offsets should all be the same. As Trustjah said, it used to work. What does wrobot do to check whether the wow client is supported? 

@Droidz I can pretty much confirm if you not bot 24/7 you won't be banned. I'm hacking on Project Ascension with my main Character and did not get banned
for almost 1 year now. (Ofc im not flyhacking like a retard or something like this).

I also already botted on PA and I did not get banned, however, when I bot, I monitor my Bot and only use Private Grinding Profiles I made myself.

im having the same issue sadly, until today the bot has worked just fine. and now after a few seconds it freezes and just closes the game. havent been able to find a workaround

i doubt they did something on purpose to fuck with botting. more like a happy accident on their part ? but yea seems to be with movement because wrotation works just fine. everything else breaks

• 11 months later...

Is Wrobot currently working on Ascension? I've installed the program and updated all files (including the extra ones listed in the readme file).

However I have an issue where the app not working right? 

I've selected Ascension as my file and the game launches correctly when I press "Launch Game"

Thank you! 🙂

image0.jpeg

I'm now running Ascension in 32bit (important) but the problem persists.

May the problem be: Even if wRobot launches the game probperly (since I set the Ascension directory), it won't recognize Ascension as an instance of WoW because it's using a different file name?

What's the solution? Is there a way to set a custom name for the window/instance of wow?

*FIXED: Solution was renaming the window using program linked in an earlier post on this forum. 

screenshot.png

• 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...