Official WRobot API Documentation

Droidz

WRobot API Documentation

Websitehttps://wrobot.eu/byme/doc/

Offline documentationhttps://wrobot.eu/byme/doc/WRobot.chm

(from Wotlk version, Updated the 01 February 2021)

Unofficial documentation is available here   , it is still very useful because it contains examples and descriptions that are not available in the official.

If you can't open file, Right click the chm file, and you will get the "yourfile.chm Properties" dialog box, at the bottom, a button called "Unblock" appears. Click Unblock and press OK, and try to open the chm file again: N1jEQ.png

• 11 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Normally Open Source / Community projects die over time.

But @Droidz is an exceptional person. Keeps building & doing his own thing. I like that a lot.

I hope it means I can hack the bot exactly how I want. - (like, creating AI plugins to override the current too robotic movement patterns & reaction times currently, too static in short)

Will be checking the API documentation now 🤓

I must admit the documentation is pretty raw and I'm just a Python n00bo.

Funny how working with AI (machine learning & deep learning) is relatively easy to get into as a new programmer starting out with Python. (a big amount of guides/tutorials)

But when you get outside of the realm of user-friendly-ness & data-science and hit the classical programming world.

You get hit by the reality shock of how programming always have been prior.

And you kinda get into foster position and want to go back to the mainstream Python bubble you live in normally - where you can solve anything with Python (at least it feels like it, and there is a lot of truth to it)

I think I will start out with tinkering with some of the plugins/fightclasses that is in .cs format. And maybe try explore how to de-compile some .dll files to figure out the C# syntax works and some code I can copy-paste for my own projects. Learning a new language is a lot to ask for, for a hobby project. My time would likely be better spent on building a next-level trading bot with AI instead 😕 Time will show.

But those who knows C#, C++, and the other language, with years of experience, can begin hacking the bot to the next level now 👍