Unofficial WRobot API Documentation

Marsbar

Hi!

There are often questions regarding the wrobot api and what functions it has, generally you're told to either decompile the dlls or reference them in your visual studio project and use the object browser.
Some people only want to know a certain function name and don't wish to go into the deeper realms of development. There isn't a resource they can use to obtain that info without some effort on their part, that's hopefully where this site I generated will come in handy:

Unofficial WRobot API Docs

It was created by decompiling the vanilla wmanager and robotmanager dlls and generating an api web template using docfx.

Currently it doesn't give you anything more than you'd have by decompiling the dlls yourself but I'm hoping to update this with method, property, constructer etc. descriptions and potentially basic code snippets for a better understanding of the wrobot api.
If you're interested in contributing let me know and I can add you to the gitlab project (sorry if you don't like gitlab but it was quick and easy with free private repos).

I'm going to slowly start adding small code snippets / tutorials to this eg. https://marsbars.gitlab.io/unoffical-wrobot-api-docs/articles/plugin.html
Let me know if you spot anything wrong with it or have suggestions on what to add.

• Droidz pinned this topic
  • 1 month later...
On 11/16/2018 at 8:25 AM, Marsbar said:

I'm going to slowly start adding small code snippets / tutorials to this eg. https://marsbars.gitlab.io/unoffical-wrobot-api-docs/articles/plugin.html
Let me know if you spot anything wrong with it or have suggestions on what to add.

I wish I could rep you more than once ❤️