Matenia's HumanMasterPlugin, all Fightclasses and experimental projects for later expansions, including a Quester

The experimental project contains its own quester, own combat engine and own fightclasses using that combat engine. It was developed with 3.3.5a in mind and I tried to move it to Legion+ and 64 bit. None of it works in its current form. Git history may help. This also has a modified version of Reapler's WowDB.

The fightclasses zip contains everything ever posted on here. It has HMP, my fightclasses etc. This works 100%, you just need to put your own WRobot binaries into the projects.

I can't maintain the code anymore and at the moment it just costs me money. Everything has officially been abandoned. Servers will go down in June or July whenever my contract runs out.

Feel free to do with this code whatever you want and do as you please. This does NOT include turning it into paid products. 

I had a good run here on WRobot and hope at least the Wholesome team can make use of some of this.

wrobot-experimental.zip wrobot-fightclasses.zip

Hello Schaka,

I have been using your warrior vanilla profile for quite a few years now and it always worked fine for me. Thank you for developing thoses great plugins.

I was wondering, since I don’t know how to compile anything or code. Can I still use the same plugin as I used them on their actuel DDL form? 

I hope the best for you.

You'll have to compile it yourself, removing the auth code. Alternatively, someone else will have to do it for you. 

The entire project code is there, it's as easy as loading it up in Visual Studio, removing the one line of authentication code and hitting build.

Otherwise you and everyone else will lose access when the servers go down. It's a decision I had to make. I've been supporting these for 8 years, people got their money's worth.

hey schaka

i have bought almost all your profiles.

but i'm not good at code

i don't know how to make these source code into .dll

since your auth server will shut down soon.

i'm afraid i can't enjoy your profect files without your help.

can you just make these codes into .dll without auth system?

thanks a lot!

have a good day!

2 hours ago, Matenia said:

You'll have to compile it yourself, removing the auth code. Alternatively, someone else will have to do it for you. 

The entire project code is there, it's as easy as loading it up in Visual Studio, removing the one line of authentication code and hitting build.

Otherwise you and everyone else will lose access when the servers go down. It's a decision I had to make. I've been supporting these for 8 years, people got their money's worth.

This is exactly what I tried with VisualStudio 2015 but Im getting a lot of error (syntax error) and a lot of warning about OutputPath. It's not as easy when I never created or programmed. Even I tried to recompile without any modification and it doesnt seem to work.

if you tell me which ones you would like, ill take the 30 seconds to build them for you to be helpful.

4 hours ago, Nax said:

if you tell me which ones you would like, ill take the 30 seconds to build them for you to be helpful.

Ohhh thank you so much ! Just for my information, what is long to do that ? and wich soft did you use to compile? 😮

Asan,

2 hours ago, Nax said:

@Asan WarriorVanilla.dll 56 kB · 1 download

here is a build copy of @MateniaWarrior Vanilla without Auth . 

Each time I start Wrobot, the game insta crash with this modified fightclass  but if I try the old one, it still work for like a few minutes then stop. Would it be possible to keep authentification but keep it working until the next 1000 minutes ?

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/2/2024 at 5:05 AM, Nax said:

Hi Nax, could you please compile the HumanMasterPlugin, I would really appreciate it!