Do i have to add buying mount at 20lvl on 13-60 profile?

90% of the time the bot is going to be running between mobs killing things.  While lvl'ing using my grinder profiles i turn off mounting as it looks suspect with a bot mounting between every fight.

Most people should be checking up on their bots... iI people want they can stop the profile- fly to the mount trainer and train... the bot profile does not have to do it ALL imo.  Get the leveling done- then look into the fancy things.

1 hour ago, eeny said:

90% of the time the bot is going to be running between mobs killing things.  While lvl'ing using my grinder profiles i turn off mounting as it looks suspect with a bot mounting between every fight.

Most people should be checking up on their bots... iI people want they can stop the profile- fly to the mount trainer and train... the bot profile does not have to do it ALL imo.  Get the leveling done- then look into the fancy things.

That's what i though. Most important thing is to get trainers working at optimal level and otherwise just get thw profile working. After it works for 1-60 i can add fancy things

Depends if it's your 1st char. If you already have mounts, you can use one of them. Ofc you need to learn mount skill, for Alliance in SW, for Horde in Ogrimmar, Trainers are near the Flight Master.

1 hour ago, Pasterke said:

Depends if it's your 1st char. If you already have mounts, you can use one of them. Ofc you need to learn mount skill, for Alliance in SW, for Horde in Ogrimmar, Trainers are near the Flight Master.

On 3.3.5a you must buy mount everytime you make new character. Using mounts from other chars was added on 4.x

11 minutes ago, Droidz said:

Hello, sorry but  I'll not add this feature (this require a lot of change).

You don't have to. It's just a luxus feature that lvling profile could have and i can program it myself for the profile if i ever want it added