2.4.3 Retri Paladin, SoC to SoR

Hey im trying to figure out what condition to use when I want to use certain buff WHEN i dont have the other buff, so it doesnt go and overwrite the other buff. I Just want to use the buff, judge it to enemy so it will get debuff, after that just keep up the other buff and judge spam it to enemy. I cant seem to find option to somekind of check that it wont use the buff when the other buff is activated.

(SoC/SoR usage 2.4.3 retri paladin if that helps)

51 minutes ago, tonycali said:

it spams SoR till oom then dies to mobs lol.

Yep, i want it to cast SoC, judge, keep SoR up, judge on cd and recast SoR

8 hours ago, Droidz said:

I am not sure to understand exactly what you want (and I don't know how play pala ret in TBC). But if you can try this: testi retri.xml (if it is not this, please give me more detail).

Nope, still does only SoR, i cant really explain better, but heres a tiny video :D https://youtu.be/P_h-Xp4BM48?t=121

Replace Seal of Command with SoR, dont use Avenging Wrath yet (i dont have it lol yet).

First "buff" at that video is Seal of the Crusader, then he goes and casts Judge so opponent gets debuffed, after that he keeps Seal of Command up and just pretty much spams judge and crusader strike.

You dont need to do it for me, i just want to know which condition to use, or maybe plan C# code or something :D

If i remember correctly TBC target buff/aura detection is broken(example warriors keep spamming rend even tho fight class tells otherwise) so getting this to work correctly is nearly impossible right now

Or did Droidz fix this already?

PS Droidz relax please i got 30 notifications when i came online

L4G is just a crappy buggy server and really unstable.

Not worth spending time on it, i just use it for testing the Bot and that's it.

There's no "good" TBC Server out yet, maybe in the future. ( CoreCraft ROFL, or Burning-Crusade.com? )