Farm Dungeons How Fix It

kilimich

Hello all, hello Droidz, I have same problem, I create grinder profile like in you instruction, but when bot exit from dungeon, he run in unreachable point and dont back. How this fix ?? Because I not found solution of problem in the previous topic.

And second request, how to make bot paused at the exit of dungeon at a certain pull ???

2 minutes ago, BetterSister said:

Grinder isn't fail proof if you start at wrong place or bot dies it'll fail and without bot logic programming understanding it's extremely hard to get it to work perfectly 

ok, how about a pause bot in last pull, after kill all mobs and exit from dungeon ?

On 7/3/2016 at 7:57 PM, kilimich said:

But if its possible, pls help me, create plugin or something that will be do this function.

Which dungeon you are referring to? Might not be able to create the full profile, but could try..

Dungeon profiles will (almost) always be a quester.  All the dungeon profiles currently up use questing as the framework. Its FAR FAR easier to control  a bot through instances with Quest pulses and IsCompleteObjectives.

You can bark for support and help all you want... if you dont tell people what you are actually trying to do, or give examples of the profile your working with, you are going to fall short.  

SO... what are you doing?

5 hours ago, eeny said:

Dungeon profiles will (almost) always be a quester.  All the dungeon profiles currently up use questing as the framework. Its FAR FAR easier to control  a bot through instances with Quest pulses and IsCompleteObjectives.

You can bark for support and help all you want... if you dont tell people what you are actually trying to do, or give examples of the profile your working with, you are going to fall short.  

SO... what are you doing?

My profile 

Dungeon.xml

1 hour ago, kilimich said:

My profile 

Dungeon.xml

Something simple that I've edited from the demo profile by Droidz. I assume that your grinder vectors is to pull all the mobs. So I did not break it up.

You will need to do some work to find out the coordinates of the entrance, exit and the mapID as I do not have enough subscription to check the area...

[Dungeon]BloodmaulSlagmine.xml

Place your bets folks!

If you bet Slagmines your a winner!

I had previously looked into doing this instance as a gold farm but dismissed it in favour of stonecore.  Reason was the lava bridge in the first room and the miners from the first boss that the bot seems to like to follow even after they change neutral.

Well, knock yourself out...

Eeny_Slagmines.xml

Load as quester, place bot outside and it should run in, kill all 4 bosses and run out (killing a lot of trash too).  it will then reset so get and load the resetinstances pluggin.