When Shadow Trance procs, how do I cancel everything and cast Shadow Bolt? My warlock is often using Life Drain but I need to cancel channel so I don't miss opportunity to cast Shadow Bolt. May you please share with me, how to use Conditional "Spell affected by a proc"?

p.s. - sorry about posting on wrong forum thread, I just read topic request to post on private server forum help

Edited by somecowboy
just found conditional but don't know how to use it

8 hours ago, BetterSister said:

Moved. Use condition Buff

Might you know  if condition buff interrupt Life Drain to cast?

Thanks for tip, gonna try it out now...

1 hour ago, BetterSister said:

Its possible to check if you have buff that drain life gives you while you're casting it then check if target is 10%hp or under - > jump or something 

May you please point me into the general direction of "how to jump"? Attached is my current profile, that I'm tweaking for warlock. Am I adding it as a Conditional?

I don't see anything in this tutorial: http://wrobot.eu/forums/topic/9-tutorial-create-a-sucessfully-fightclass-profile/

Warlock v13.xml

conditional-jump.jpg

Jumping is possible for people who write profiles in C# i think. 

Using flight class editor: For instances like this i simply make a second Shadow bolt entry up the top of the rotation with a "has buff :  shadow trance = true".  Honestly- some times the bot will do something else instead .... but realistically its a bot.. most of the time it will do the right thing, if it skips a proc...meh

• 2 months later...