Frostmage Fightclass using Proccs/Buffs

Hi guys,

i dont know if this is asked alot, or its a bug, i dont know. But im wondering what am i doing wrong with my fightclass. It does not work the way as intended. Here is a screenshot attached. All what my bot is doing is CORRECTLY cast Ice Barrier and start fights with Orb of frost, and then only using "Flurry" and "Frostbolt" he doesnt even care for Proccs/Buffs no matter what. I didnt even know what i changed last time, i played around with the conditions a bit and then he used Ice Lance and Flurry randomly, but still not happy with this result. The bot should use Flurry ONLY when Brain Freeze Proccs, and Ice lance everytime Fingers of frost is at least one time available.

I should mention that i play with a german language client. Even when i type the spellnames in german no change. Maybe someone can tell me if it matters to insert Buffnames/Proccnames in english or clientlanguage. Also you cant see the condition for flurry in this screenshot its "Condition: Buff" Need: True Name: Brain Freeze.

Help me to get the idea of this. Thank you!

Regards

fightclass.PNG

I tried almost everything i can think of and the procs didnt work.  Buff, buffstack and a LUA code to check buff present all fell short.

Have you considered Arcane/ Fire :mellow:

43 minutes ago, eeny said:

I tried almost everything i can think of and the procs didnt work.  Buff, buffstack and a LUA code to check buff present all fell short.

Have you considered Arcane/ Fire :mellow:

Well that helps me at least that im not alone with this. Thank you.
Not i didnt consider another specc, since proccs are almost in every class/specc i can think of, i dont know for mage for sure. I dont think this should be too hard to fix though.

Hello, Like here: http://wrobot.eu/bugtracker/feral-casting-healing-touch-even-when-predatory-swiftness-is-not-present-r468/#comment-3141

Your character get several buffs with the same name:

buff.png

The best way to resolve this problem, is to use "C Sharp Code" conditon with the code:

wManager.Wow.ObjectManager.ObjectManager.Me.BuffStack(44544) >= 1