Not going to town

Lord

Hello ! 

One of my bot isnt going town when full bag, continue to farming. All of my other bot sell well. ( the bug started today )

I check all configuration, multiple profils / NPC, deleted my NPCdb etc .. But nothing to do 

What to do ? :(

83121b9b3e7fe3e7ac9db0446a1eca08.gif

as you can see selling is enabled, but my bot keep farming with full bag ( Should sell under 4 free slots )

Yep, tried close to NPC, with the distance detection very high 

I found a solution, but not the one i want. The only NPC in Shrine of two moons the bot want to sell are outside. So if i add NPC inside & don't active the NPC detection, the bot just don't find it. The only one NPC the bot want to sell is Jaluu the generous 
( Thats not great to me, the mesh is bugged here, when i fly, the bot stuck on the plateform on the top of the NPC 

Had a similar issue in valley with my Alani profile too. He went to a vendor but didnt sell or repair, just open and close the vendor window frequently. I had to add a vendor manually and then everything went fine. He is under the plattform on the ground, below the flying master.

10 minutes ago, KevinVapes said:

Had a similar issue in valley with my Alani profile too. He went to a vendor but didnt sell or repair, just open and close the vendor window frequently. I had to add a vendor manually and then everything went fine. He is under the plattform on the ground, below the flying master.

Tundra Mammoth... life saver