Mail doesn't work and vendoring is not perfect

I'm trying to set up a grinding profile with selling and mailing, however the bot is unable to send the mail.

The Bot log is not showing anything out of place (it finds the mailbox and tries to send a mail, after it fails it just go to next waypoint):

[N] 13:50:30 - [Path-Finding] Path Count: 2
13:50:32 - [ToTown] MailBox found
13:50:37 - [ToTown] Mail sending at *
[N] 13:50:37 - [Path-Finding] Path Count: 2

However, in the game I get a Lua error:

Error: `for' limit must be a number
String: FXRrPCnRkWnD.lua
Count: 1

I'm trying this with addons on and off, get the same message.

Edit:

I've encountered another problem - bot sometimes doesn't sell everything it should. I've had several occasions where bot stops selling items even if there are still grey/items put as force sell in the bag.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/21/2017 at 6:24 PM, cyzyus said:

I have the same problem as you with the bot not being able to mail..  i hope that someone might have an idea/fix for it :)

On 3/1/2017 at 11:05 PM, fensch said:

me have the same problem :-O

I uploaded a simple plugin I developed to fix this problem for myself: Mail Sender

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

has this fixed the issue? I am having the same issues here. Bot wont mail items

So I fixed the issue, Removed all of my other ingame addons and am now good to go. 

However the bot does sit and loop at the vendor if the bags are full of white items its suppose to mail. Is there a way to make it so IF the bags are full of white items and there are no grey items to sell to the vendor the bot finds the mailbox? 

• 1 month later...
On 1/21/2019 at 11:31 PM, raka said:

has this fixed the issue? I am having the same issues here. Bot wont mail items

So I fixed the issue, Removed all of my other ingame addons and am now good to go. 

However the bot does sit and loop at the vendor if the bags are full of white items its suppose to mail. Is there a way to make it so IF the bags are full of white items and there are no grey items to sell to the vendor the bot finds the mailbox? 

I still have the same issue. Does anyone know how I can fix the vendor/mail loop?

You have to manually add mailboxes to your database for wRObot to use them.
And set up everything in your bot correctly. Make sure your profile doesn't overwrite any of those settings.

Wrobot is using mailboxes, just not all the way is the problem. But ye I think you might be right saying the profile could be clashing with the settings (or with the HumanPlugin?). It is hard to figure when you dont understand how code works (i.e. me)