Fightclass wand issues

I am trying to get my priest fighclass to use wand correctly. Currently it switches between autoattack and Shoot. It seems that the bot presses the button multiple times(3) and turning shoot off and on throughout the fight. This is what i have, it works but looks realy bad autoattacking. Am i missing something?

Priest 5-10.xml

3 hours ago, Droidz said:

So my wanding should be Shoot set to 1000 time and Condition = C Sharp Code value = isAutoRepeat = IsAutoRepeatSpell("Shoot")

does this seem right? because its not working :( 

Main problem with tbc wanding is that bot switches between melee weapon and wand and spam it..

On 17/03/2017 at 6:45 PM, Jalapan said:

So my wanding should be Shoot set to 1000 time and Condition = C Sharp Code value = isAutoRepeat = IsAutoRepeatSpell("Shoot")

does this seem right? because its not working :( 

Main problem with tbc wanding is that bot switches between melee weapon and wand and spam it..

Hello, use "Lua Script" condtion

LuaScript: isAutoRepeat = IsAutoRepeatSpell("Shoot")

Research: 1

Var: isAutoRepeat

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Still cannot get wand to work tried the profile attached always get spell compliation error when starting the bot, can anyone attach a working wand profile for TBC?

• 8 months later...
  • 1 year later...

I still can't get wand "Shoot" to work.

Get error:

[E] 17:06:02.728 - Compilator Error :
: error CS0117: 'wManager.Wow.Helpers.SpellManager' does not contain a definition for 'GetSpellSlotId'

I know nothing about C#. I tried the LUA script to no avail. Anyone with a work around that they can share?

• 3 months later...

Anyone solved a problem ? I've made warlock affli fightclass and using what is the last thing missing to work ?

I tried copy that C# code, lua scripts and it didnt work.

2.4.3 client.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...