Complete List of FightClassEditor functionality ( Vanilla WoW )

I am looking for a complete list of Fight Class Editor functionality for vanilla wow 1.12 version of Wrobot. For example, there are MANY options and conditions that in theory I could make a VERY nice bot with... the problem? Very few of the options even work and even fewer of the conditions. Now, when I bought it I assumed functionality was pretty high. Most options seemed to work, what didnt I figured was just MY own fault and id be able to work it out after I had more than 15min a session bot runs( Didnt take long on the forums to learn that most functions dont even work and that it wasnt even me just messing up. But that the options were there... they just.... dont do anything(?). Little did I know this was not gonna be the case. Now that brings me back to my question. What is a list of the Fight Class Editor functionality? Was it just a scam, or did I miss the fine print somewhere that states what functions work and which do not?

The bot is basically a backport of the retail bot, functions the retail bot has haven't been stripped out for the private server version and the reason some of the functions don't work is because the retail version may have been using methods that did not exist in the earlier versions of WoW. I would say this is by far the most fully featured vanilla bot and anything that doesn't currently work can always be raised as a bug report (or worked around by creating a plugin).

In regards to your fight class question, the editor is used as a user friendly way to create a fightclass, if you wish to create a complicated/intricate fightclass that responds well you'd have to do it in C#.

There are many example fightclasses on the downloads section (xml and c#), even if the c# ones are for a different version of wow you can pretty much still copy the methods and exchange them for something more compatible (like LUA).

For the cost of the bot I think you need to give it some more credit, even if there is a lack of documentation (who likes writing documentation anyways lol?).

15 hours ago, karap1234 said:

since zzukbot v1 its opensource now someoen can make a plugin for wrobot with zzukbot fightclass engine. its the best vanilla fight engine at the moment i belive

Agree. they had so perfect fight mechanics. Thats so stupid that only one .cs class on forum for vanilla.

5 hours ago, maukor said:

Agree. they had so perfect fight mechanics. Thats so stupid that only one .cs class on forum for vanilla.

Yeah wrobot is very lacking on profiles/fight classes :(

5 hours ago, maukor said:

There isn't only one, the McRo fightclasses are also all in c#. Of course they're only setup for the lower levels but you have the basis to build on and add more spells/ conditions.

I'd say take one of those and try to build upon it, if something doesn't seem to work the way you want to it to, ask for help! (wRobot should totally have a discord..)

14 minutes ago, Marsbar said:

There isn't only one, the McRo fightclasses are also all in c#. Of course they're only setup for the lower levels but you have the basis to build on and add more spells/ conditions.

I'd say take one of those and try to build upon it, if something doesn't seem to work the way you want to it to, ask for help! (wRobot should totally have a discord..)

Yeah. community, discord etc. Water is still broken in vanilla. no way to fix? Cant detect buffs such a windfury weapon - rip shamas leveling. 0 cc with good working wand. actually there's handreds bugs. and no answers on forum. vanilla wrobot is dead. Honestly. i didnt though that wrobot will be much worse than z*bot, the only good thing in wrobot is questing

2 hours ago, maukor said:

Yeah. community, discord etc. Water is still broken in vanilla. no way to fix? Cant detect buffs such a windfury weapon - rip shamas leveling. 0 cc with good working wand. actually there's handreds bugs. and no answers on forum. vanilla wrobot is dead. Honestly. i didnt though that wrobot will be much worse than z*bot, the only good thing in wrobot is questing

I don't really have a problem with wanding. Attached is the edited priest fightclass with wanding instead of smite.

McRo PriestEdit.cs

46 minutes ago, karap1234 said:

wrobot fight is crap in vanilla anyway zzuk v3 with quester will be far superior 

Anything that can be done in v1/v3 of zzukbot can be done in wRobot. I have developed stuff on zzukbot back in the day and v3 of zuukbot is nothing more than WRobot without any botbases.

The fight has nothing to do with the engine, it has to do with what you code and how cleverly you manage to set up your fightclass. The only restriction on WRobot is your own creativeness.

The big problem is people trying to write the fightclass in the fightclass editor.

Vanilla is much more complex than that, so you need to be able to write it in c# or lua, or it simply won't work.

34 minutes ago, Arcangelo said:

The big problem is people trying to write the fightclass in the fightclass editor.

Vanilla is much more complex than that, so you need to be able to write it in c# or lua, or it simply won't work.

Yep, I tried making my own Hunter fight class for vanilla via the fight class editor... welp gave up on that pretty quickly when I noticed that simple conditions weren't gonna cut it and I have no coding knowledge what so ever so c# or lua probably won't happen :/

8 minutes ago, tneticniro said:

Yep, I tried making my own Hunter fight class for vanilla via the fight class editor... welp gave up on that pretty quickly when I noticed that simple conditions weren't gonna cut it and I have no coding knowledge what so ever so c# or lua probably won't happen :/

If you just want something that "works" it is really not that hard :)

look at that - should take you a long way, even in the fighteditor

So basically none? And again, it leads directly towards intentionally monetizing a second/third/fourth/fifth time over? I didnt realize I was buying a bot for developers. If I knew C# and all that then I cant imagine id have much use for wrobot anyway(?) Sure I could have done more research and realized I wasnt quite getting what I thought I was. Thats why im not all that down over it. Certainly got my moneys worth of time saved so far in WoW. Its just a shame that I was so excited thinking " holy crap this is to good to be true.,,, this editor is WAY to good to be true...". Sure enough, it was.

I just think it should be advertised as such. And it sure as heck shouldnt have the price tag it has for the functionality it has.

For clarification, lets say I did start back up on an Official server and got a wrobot key for official, everything would then work in the editor for that version? 100% functionality? Or will it be just the same, and require C# to do much anyway?

I give it credit for what it does. And goodness I can only imagine what I could make it do if I actually knew how. But, I cant. So im stuck with the very basics, which is fine in itself to an extent. But, people should certainly be warned long in advance. The biggest issue I have is not knowing whether its straight BROKEN or if im just not doing something right. In most cases its "broken", and the amount of time I spent just to discover that basically everything in the editor is broken is the only issue I have. That time could have been spent actually playing the game ROFL.

EDIT: for $20 a sale, the very least that can be done is remove ANY and ALL conditions that are BROKEN. This is not something that should be beyond the developers ability. Now, it might go against the possible business practice of fooling people. But, I see no reason those conditions cant just be removed, gray them out, make them disappear... something. ESPECIALLY, for someone running the TRAIL that is gonna have no freaking clue that all the conditions they see are really, not functioning at all. My understanding at this point, is that this is just the business model being used.

Agree. Cant even make working rotation for warlock. like Curse of agony / Corruption / immolate. sometimes it's bugging . And still dont know how to use my pet's Sacrifice or Consume Shadows. How to use macros in Fight class editor?

The problem is the fight editor is for retail - and it works fine there, vanilla have a whole diffent api and missing a bunch of functions.

So to actually have something working @vanilla - then you have to have a good coding knowlegde.

To be honest, most functions you need for a basic rotation work fine.

I dont see what the problem is?

Maybe if you would tell us which options you are looking to use and which arent working we can help you out, instead of just complaining?

Asking which options I should know work and which don't is hardly complaining. I'm truly curious right now. I've got bots running way better than anything publicly released for free. I'm very grateful for Wrobot and the amount of time or has allowed me to spend with family while still also enjoying old school WoW. However, I know everything doesn't work and it's literally been nothing but trial and error to discover. This of course is quite time consuming. Especially when you don't know if certain functions/conditions are broken or I simply messed up somewhere and didn't catch it. P.s. I'm having tons of fun messing around with it. I've even modified a few .cs files. I'm getting there but if the class fighter editor actually worked... it would be to good to be true sadly.