Grinder not pulling mobs?

Hey fellas,

I started using this particular bot yesterday so bear with me.

I though the sole purpose of a grinder is to grind mobs. However, it seems to only attack mobs which are aggroed which, as you can imagine, is not ideal with my mage. I tried ticking 'Attack before being attacked', tried adding mobs to my custome grinding profile, I adjusted the profile levels to 0-25 for both character level and attack level (the mobs I'm grinding are 18-19.

Why is that? Is that the grinder or sth wrong with my fight class?

Thanks,

Seminko

what fight class / Grind profile are you using?

Only ever seen this behaviour you mark out the path for the grind profile, but dont define any targets to attack.

This happens for me aswell, even after selecting the targets to attack. Sometimes, they just seem.... invisible to the bot. The bots will move right along and target other mobs thats are the same, but sometimes, just some mobs are invisible to the bot until you aggro it. These are not black listed targets either. And you can quadruple check that you added the mob to the list, it will just say the mob is already added. Im completely unaware of what causes this. But, its certainly there. Thankfully ive been using melee mostly so far as ranged just seems like a real headache since most things dont seem to function. Id imagine this would be extra frustrating as a mage.

8 hours ago, eeny said:

what fight class / Grind profile are you using?

Only ever seen this behaviour you mark out the path for the grind profile, but dont define any targets to attack.

Fight class: https://wrobot.eu/files/file/1105-imagebasic-vanilla-1-60-mage-fightclass/

Grind profile: https://pastebin.com/7hUFc6q0