I want to make RMT for a living, need RMT players help please

kazurengan

hello, i'm needing some help on RMT since i'm new at it. currently i have 3 WoW bots running on official servers farming

herbs and mining. roughly i make like 30-40k per day running the 3 of them 24/7. the Thing is, the best buyer i found is giving

$0.04/k which is like $20 per 500k.

So i really wonder if real RMT players still sell to those buyers or sell directly at other players, also won't that increase the chance

of your account getting banned, since you would write in chat looking for buyers.

And for a living i would have to make 500k everyday, and it does take some time to get 500k, 2 weeks probably.

to get at least $500 monthly. am i missing something here? or is WoW RMT really that hard?

sorry for the long thread but really needing some advice from RMT pros

I'm sorry to break it to you but you have missed the boat regarding making any real money from this game regarding selling gold, this game is 12/13 years old now, that ship has well and truly sailed. 

You will not make a living from this with three bots, like Zan said above, you would need 20+ on the go all the time and even then be prepared to invest money AND time again when one or multiple get hit.

Your question is very vague, why would a buyer buy from you for alot more when they can get it cheaper else where, you need to find your own private buyers from other forums etc, when I was selling gold a few years ago I had 2/3 same guys who come back every week and spent at least 50 euros each and they we're mates from playing the game, the rest were just from word of mouth.

24 minutes ago, Nineinch said:

You will not make a living from this with three bots, like Zan said above, you would need 20+ on the go all the time and even then be prepared to invest money AND time again when one or multiple get hit.

Your question is very vague, why would a buyer buy from you for alot more when they can get it cheaper else where, you need to find your own private buyers from other forums etc, when I was selling gold a few years ago I had 2/3 same guys who come back every week and spent at least 50 euros each and they we're mates from playing the game, the rest were just from word of mouth.

yes i'm aware that i need more bots for this to work, the problem is finding sellers that will buy my gold. since

i can only deliver to 1 realm and can't be 24/7 online like the chinese sellers. I will try to open a sell on g2g or playerauction

but honestly i think no one will buy

i doubt that you can make a living out of it. The current prices are way too low to cover your expenses. Right now 1 Bot Accounts makes what - a Million Gold per month?! Which are 40$. You also need to farm the Gold for the WoW Token which can be 1/4 of your monthly Gold Farm. On Top of that you got the sunk cost for the Account (idk if you bought a BattleChest and leveled to 100 or bought Legion with the Level 100 Bost) Since you say you farm herbs / mining 24/7 and make 30 - 40 k/ day i assume you are Farming Legion Mats. From my experience suicide legion mats farming will get your account banned within days (weeks if you are really lucky) Therefor the first month + X you are just farming to get break even. Once you hit the BE Point you are likely to be banned already.

As people mentioned above, you at least need 20 Bots for a living. This means you need to invest into 3 new Computer and also pay for their electricity which is a big factor too.

If you really want this you can make this happen. but keep in mind that it will in addition to the risk of losing all accounts at onces, require a lot of cash.

Plus, it is still a lot of work. You have to monitor the bots. Sell their farm mats every couple of days. Fix or restart them after they got crashed, stucked, killed or whispered to and sell the gold manually.

1 hour ago, Moonpie said:

i doubt that you can make a living out of it. The current prices are way too low to cover your expenses. Right now 1 Bot Accounts makes what - a Million Gold per month?! Which are 40$. You also need to farm the Gold for the WoW Token which can be 1/4 of your monthly Gold Farm. On Top of that you got the sunk cost for the Account (idk if you bought a BattleChest and leveled to 100 or bought Legion with the Level 100 Bost) Since you say you farm herbs / mining 24/7 and make 30 - 40 k/ day i assume you are Farming Legion Mats. From my experience suicide legion mats farming will get your account banned within days (weeks if you are really lucky) Therefor the first month + X you are just farming to get break even. Once you hit the BE Point you are likely to be banned already.

As people mentioned above, you at least need 20 Bots for a living. This means you need to invest into 3 new Computer and also pay for their electricity which is a big factor too.

If you really want this you can make this happen. but keep in mind that it will in addition to the risk of losing all accounts at onces, require a lot of cash.

Plus, it is still a lot of work. You have to monitor the bots. Sell their farm mats every couple of days. Fix or restart them after they got crashed, stucked, killed or whispered to and sell the gold manually.

Yes thats why i need to know where i can sell my gold foe a higher price

Also  i thought draenor/pandaria farming were dead? Since their herb/mine orbs worth less than 1 gold?

The goldprice is pretty much the same for all Buyers/Sellers. You get 0,3 - 0,4 $ on EU Realms and 0,45 - 0,6 on US Realms. On Demand the prices may be 0,2 $ higher. If someone offers you significant higher prices you most likely get scammed. Prices can't be much higher anyways since the Goldprice needs to be lower than the WoW Token Gold Price. Else noone would buy Gold from Gold Selling Sites if they can get the same amount fast and without risk from Blizzard itself.

Also  i thought draenor/pandaria farming were dead? Since their herb/mine orbs worth less than 1 gold?

There are other things to farm than just minerals/herbs who even generate more income than Legion Mats.

4 hours ago, Moonpie said:

The goldprice is pretty much the same for all Buyers/Sellers. You get 0,3 - 0,4 $ on EU Realms and 0,45 - 0,6 on US Realms. On Demand the prices may be 0,2 $ higher. If someone offers you significant higher prices you most likely get scammed. Prices can't be much higher anyways since the Goldprice needs to be lower than the WoW Token Gold Price. Else noone would buy Gold from Gold Selling Sites if they can get the same amount fast and without risk from Blizzard itself.

There are other things to farm than just minerals/herbs who even generate more income than Legion Mats.

don't you mean $0.03  - $0.04 for EU? never saw someone going higher than this for EU servers tbh.

it's too low tbh, maybe because of the wow token like you said

2 hours ago, Moonpie said:

Oh yeah :D you are right. 0,03 - 0,04 $ ofc. I guess i was dreaming :D

damn it sucks, also most buyers only accept on demand, there are never demands on my server although

i'm on one of the highest population servers -.-

i really don't understand how there are people making $500-1000 per month, i really don't get it

1 minute ago, kazurengan said:

i really don't understand how there are people making $500-1000 per month, i really don't get it

Check when these people posted these comments.  First few months of legion i was making great money @300-400 US per week.  Putting in the same effort now i may make $70-100

1 minute ago, eeny said:

Check when these people posted these comments.  First few months of legion i was making great money @300-400 US per week.  Putting in the same effort now i may make $70-100

How many Accounts you are running?

12 minutes ago, eeny said:

i spoke with a guy on april of this year, and he told me he could make

$500 with 8 bots, he told me he was not selling to the chinese buyers. but to people from his country

but i don't get it how he would get customers then

19 minutes ago, Moonpie said:

How many Accounts you are running?

I was running 5- down to 3 atm

spend a lot of bot time testing lvling profiles now-a-days.

10 minutes ago, kazurengan said:

i spoke with a guy on april of this year, and he told me he could make

$500 with 8 bots, he told me he was not selling to the chinese buyers. but to people from his country

but i don't get it how he would get customers then

Hard work!  Selling to the chinese is easy... the rate is low, however no chargebacks and in my experience they always need stock.

Selling direct is risky and takes time to get customers. 

8 hours ago, eeny said:

Hard work!  Selling to the chinese is easy... the rate is low, however no chargebacks and in my experience they always need stock.

Selling direct is risky and takes time to get customers. 

Yeah, this is pretty much why I've quit botting and am selling all of my spare accounts...

I don't have the time/patience to monitor this crap anymore, so I only bot for myself.

To farm gold for myself to get crazy geared with.  It's amazing what 1m gold can get you ingame nowadays in terms of master loot runs heheh.

I'm earning like 80 dollars a week from 1 acc. 5x that would be nice but if i only have 1-2 accs running i can have them run for 2+ months and i dont really have the time for more accs running right now.

41 minutes ago, Svennebanan said:

I'm earning like 80 dollars a week from 1 acc. 5x that would be nice but if i only have 1-2 accs running i can have them run for 2+ months and i dont really have the time for more accs running right now.

nice, are u selling to private people i guess?

Back into the days i pulled out about 10k euros /year from Wow, farming my own golds and selling them to people from my country. I had an online shop based on a facebook page, with even reviews and advertisement :)
I gave up farming after getting banhammered several times in a row. So i started buying my golds from russians, and selling them to italians from double the price. Then the playerbase shrunk to the point that the demand was too low to bear the risk, i got banhammered once again after moving a massive amount of russian golds out of the gbank, and decided to give up. All in all i pulled money out of thin air for years, i'm still in profit :)

Yep, that train already passed i think.

21 hours ago, x11r6 said:

Back into the days i pulled out about 10k euros /year from Wow, farming my own golds and selling them to people from my country. I had an online shop based on a facebook page, with even reviews and advertisement :)
I gave up farming after getting banhammered several times in a row. So i started buying my golds from russians, and selling them to italians from double the price. Then the playerbase shrunk to the point that the demand was too low to bear the risk, i got banhammered once again after moving a massive amount of russian golds out of the gbank, and decided to give up. All in all i pulled money out of thin air for years, i'm still in profit :)

Yep, that train already passed i think.

the thing is, back then the RMT was so easy, and today you'll need a private buyer if you want to make some gold.

and i am at that phase, not sure where to find a private buyer, and if i find one pretty much he will report me/scam me

I thought of playerauctions.com or g2g.com, but many companies selling there, and for sure i would lose competition and buyers.

not sure what to do at this point

20 hours ago, kazurengan said:

no one in wrobot can make a living from selling wow gold?

i would like some tips :/

Of course they can, but if they tell everyone then they lose opportunities :wink:

1 hour ago, Hapiguy said:

Of course they can, but if they tell everyone then they lose opportunities :wink:

Im not asking for their method

Just some tips on how i can make WoW rmt, tried gold selling, but ill need like 20 accounts, and probably ill end up wasting more money than earning

Isnt there a trick to get more gold daily or something