Mailing system isn't working at all / completely broken

First problem is that the mailing system will not recognise, if an item is "unmailable".

For example if you are running quest bot and have quest items in your inventory it will try over and over to mail the quest item,
until the max number of blockages is reached and then stops.

And even if you manage to put every unmailable item in the "do not mail items"-list, it does not work either. It just stands there puts one item after another in the send-item-box but never sends any mail.

I've noticed this and have specifically typed the item names into the specified area - I believe it works just fine. Not 100% certain though because I've turned the feature off, I would rather just sell everything and keep the machine running. I specifically did this for the Westfall Stew quests and what not.

xvkDpKO.png

So the mailing feature is unusable with questing ? shouldn't this be a very easy fix ? just check if the item is classified as quest item or soulbound and blacklist it from mailing list. easy.

That checkbox idea would be slick, and I'm not sure how many lines of code would be required but that would be cool.