Need help : Bot movement

Hello,

Sometimes when I am on gathering profile as a druid on flight form and there is a node near by, the character starts moving forward and stopping every split second. Its like when you Spam click " W " to move the character and it moves then stops every split second. This makes it way obvious that its not a person that is moving.

Any way to fix this? It also happened with my low level character while grinding/skinning. It moves the same way as it walks toward dead mob.

Im botting like crazy, BGs and mining not a single ban did arround 5k gold i have my epic mace and sword from BS :D ...well seems fine for me, i got 200$+ donation account might be some theorie maybe ?...its kinda obvious how i bot...even read the chat when i wake up people whisper me that im a bot, and still no ban

You get all time this log: 19:50:28 - "[Farming] Still moving! - Please verify if your key binding "Sit/Move Down" is assigned."

Try to disable your wow addons and try to reinstall wrobot, select only your profile (don't use fightclass and ...) to test if WRobot works

16 hours ago, Droidz said:

You get all time this log: 19:50:28 - "[Farming] Still moving! - Please verify if your key binding "Sit/Move Down" is assigned."

Try to disable your wow addons and try to reinstall wrobot, select only your profile (don't use fightclass and ...) to test if WRobot works

I did disable wow addons and reinstalled Wrobot with only profile... Still same problem exist. It say verify keybind. I reset all keybind to default many times but still same problem.

2 hours ago, lonellywolf said:

I did disable wow addons and reinstalled Wrobot with only profile... Still same problem exist. It say verify keybind. I reset all keybind to default many times but still same problem.

I actually have the same problem since a few updates ago, where I reset all keybinds and it still says some are not set everytime I start the bot. But because I haven't really had any problems, I chose to ignore that message. 

It's definitely a bug though, haven't had that problem before. 

On 04/07/2017 at 6:08 AM, Matenia said:

I actually have the same problem since a few updates ago, where I reset all keybinds and it still says some are not set everytime I start the bot. But because I haven't really had any problems, I chose to ignore that message. 

It's definitely a bug though, haven't had that problem before. 

If you can wait next update and tell me if problem is resolved

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/9/2017 at 1:12 PM, Droidz said:

If you can wait next update and tell me if problem is resolved

Problem still exists and it makes it look bottish !

09:49:55 - [Farming] Still moving! - Please verify if your key binding "Sit/Move Down" is assigned.

21 hours ago, lonellywolf said:

@Droidz 

Problem still there, Gatherer is useless now because it makes my toons all look bottish 100%

The problem is necessarily on your side. Some software blocks keyboard access, use option "Use lua to move" resolve this problem, if you have big latency ingame, in this case putting a "min / max latency" higher can resolve the problem. Some wow addons and wrobot plugins / fightcalsses can also cause problems.

• 1 year later...
On 7/30/2017 at 5:31 AM, Droidz said:

The problem is necessarily on your side. Some software blocks keyboard access, use option "Use lua to move" resolve this problem, if you have big latency ingame, in this case putting a "min / max latency" higher can resolve the problem. Some wow addons and wrobot plugins / fightcalsses can also cause problems.

im also having the same problem

On 12/12/2018 at 6:00 AM, Skemez said:

im also having the same problem

If you check the dates- this issue is over a year old. Please be more specific (post log). It would also help to know what product, fightclass, plugins, and addons you are using.