Buy food and drink

In Wrobot Vanilla, it would be very useful, to be able to select what food and drink to buy from a seller. Because it is widely used during farms and quest.

Hello, in advanced general settings  tab "Vendor" put value bigger at 0 in the option "Food/Drink Amount" and in tab "Food/drink..." put your food/drink name (don't forget to add vendor in your "NPC DB" (tab tools) or in your profile

11 hours ago, Droidz said:

Hello, in advanced general settings  tab "Vendor" put value bigger at 0 in the option "Food/Drink Amount" and in tab "Food/drink..." put your food/drink name (don't forget to add vendor in your "NPC DB" (tab tools) or in your profile

He's not Buying food or drink with those settings. Just runs griding without food/drink

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

It works fine. Everytime the ToTown state is triggered AND it goes to a vendor that has food/drink, it will buy as many as you specified in the bot settings (at a maximum of 50).
It will NOT go to town, if you are out food/drink. 

There's a free plugin auto selects food/drink for you (you can edit the lists). You just have to make sure the only vendors in your profile actually sell these items too.

Thanks for your answer. So for example in my case, I have set 2 vendors in a town, 1 for repairs and 1 "vendor" in the NPC DB. I have removed all other NPC from the DB. I have specified which food to buy in settings and a quantity of 50. If I start the bot and press "go to town", it goes to a completely different NPC to sell items, problem is this NPC has no repair and sells only water. My warrior is struggeling :D

I am using i think one of Eenys profiles Gelkis Village 33-37 with questing. 

Appreciate any guidance. 

Check if Eeny's profile adds vendors.
You probably also have Npc Scan activated in your general settings, so everytime you pass by a vendor it automatically adds it to your database (Advanced general settings).

• 1 year later...

On 1/5/2018 at 4:01 AM, Matenia said:

It works fine. Everytime the ToTown state is triggered AND it goes to a vendor that has food/drink, it will buy as many as you specified in the bot settings (at a maximum of 50).
It will NOT go to town, if you are out food/drink. 

There's a free plugin auto selects food/drink for you (you can edit the lists). You just have to make sure the only vendors in your profile actually sell these items too.

Mind letting me know how to edit it? I need visual Studio, I can open the file.

Where is says  this below

private static readonly Dictionary<int, List<uint>> FoodDictionary = new Dictionary<int, List<uint>>
    {
        { 0, new List<uint>{ 117, 4540, 2070, 4604, 787 } }, // Haunch of Meat
        { 5, new List<uint>{ 117, 4540, 2070, 4604, 787 } }, // Haunch of Meat
        { 10, new List<uint>{ 2287, 4541, 414, 4605, 4592 } }, // Haunch of Meat
        { 20, new List<uint>{ 3770, 4542, 422, 4606, 4593 } }, // Mutton Chop
        { 25, new List<uint>{ 3771, 4544, 1707, 4607, 4594 } }, // Wild Hog Shank
        { 35, new List<uint>{ 4599, 4601, 3927, 4608, 6887 } }, // Cured Ham Steak
        { 45, new List<uint>{ 8952, 8950, 8932, 8948, 8957} }, // Roasted Quail
        { 61, new List<uint>{ 27854, 27855, 27856, 27857, 27858, 27859 } }, // Smoked Talbuk Venison -- make sure this is only used in TBC
        { 65, new List<uint>{ 29451, 29449, 29450, 29448, 29452, 29453 } }, // Clefthoof Ribs
        { 75, new List<uint>{ 35953 } }, // Mead Basted Caribouhl au
        { 85, new List<uint>{ 35953 } },
    };

I need to incorporate the name of the food I want correct ?  Do i need to change the numbers as well ? 

thanks