How to stop mount in grinding zone?

Hello,

I am using questing profiles and/or grinding profiles, but I'd like the bot to stop using ground mount in the grinding zone where it kill mobs. I tried to set the mount distance 250 but it still keeps mounting up between each few nearby mobs.

15 hours ago, lonellywolf said:

Hello,

I am using questing profiles and/or grinding profiles, but I'd like the bot to stop using ground mount in the grinding zone where it kill mobs. I tried to set the mount distance 250 but it still keeps mounting up between each few nearby mobs.

1 hour ago, tdurdenx said:

I'm very curious about this aswell.

Hello!

You can disable the usage of mount at the Advanced Options in the side menu "General Settings" 

1XaigdjQS768DlQiMEP8WQ.png

1 hour ago, omghixd said:

Hello!

You can disable the usage of mount at the Advanced Options in the side menu "General Settings" 

1XaigdjQS768DlQiMEP8WQ.png

Well isn't there a way to have it mount but not mount and then dismount cause the mob is right there...? I've messed with ranges.

5 hours ago, lonellywolf said:

@omghixd thank you!

Though, isn't this going to disable mount for good? I'd like the bot to use mount when going to Town and such, but stops using it during grinding.

hello, put bigger mount distance

7 hours ago, lonellywolf said:

@omghixd thank you!

Though, isn't this going to disable mount for good? I'd like the bot to use mount when going to Town and such, but stops using it during grinding.

The mount distance would be appropriate. I'm unaware of the value as you have to calculate that from your route

i recon u gotta do the maxdistance from route radius

1 hour ago, Droidz said:

hello, put bigger mount distance

My bad. yes it should be bigger.

• 11 months later...

This can happen when your grinding profile is short and mobs are neutral. In this case killed mobs remain in blacklist some time after respawn, and "not visible" for bot. So it mounts and goes on route. If it your case, you have to clear blacklist in any point of profile

• 1 year later...

On 8/8/2018 at 3:33 PM, headcrab said:

This can happen when your grinding profile is short and mobs are neutral. In this case killed mobs remain in blacklist some time after respawn, and "not visible" for bot. So it mounts and goes on route. If it your case, you have to clear blacklist in any point of profile

Hi @headcrab,

I have this problem too - I use Droidz "ClearBlacklist" plugin to clear blacklist every 2 seconds. The bot will still mount every time it kills a mob.

My setup: ( Im trying to farm the same mob over and over without moving around - for a quest)

In a quest profile i have this setup:

- 1 hotspot location ( i want the bot to stand still and aggro the same mob over and over, it has fast respawn timer)

- 1 target entry

- Blacklisted every other mob nearby (of same target entry ID)

- Blacklisted other types of targets

- General settings:

Search radius of Unit to attack: 30

Max number of hostile units near the unit to attack: 0

I would really like to be able to disable mount when grinding/questing - can anyone help me with this setup