I have tried to script the druid ability Shred while stealth and behind target. WRotation always toggles Auto-Attack and never allows time to cast Shred. It looks so bad when I pop out of stealth for auto-attack.

Any solution to this behavior?

On 8/9/2017 at 4:12 PM, Apexx said:

I have tried to script the druid ability Shred while stealth and behind target. WRotation always toggles Auto-Attack and never allows time to cast Shred. It looks so bad when I pop out of stealth for auto-attack.

Any solution to this behavior?

Wrobot has built-in auto attack feature I think lol.. No way you can disable it from my understanding. I would recommend you shorten the range of your fight class, add two different shred spells, one for combat and one without combat. Because the bot uses click to move, which puts them into combat (even tho they are not) then you can't use your first shred. Sometimes it walks to the target, it stops for a split second near by the target and it goes out of combat, now the bot uses your first shred. Add conditions to all spells to be ignored if the buff ( prowl ) exist, use lower (Min | Max Latency) like 100-300.  These will not solve the problem, but it will help a little I think.

I wish there was a way to disable auto attack.. Everytime my rogue vanish on 5% health, it still runs back to the group of mobs that was about to kill'em.

Thanks for the reply @lonellywolf. When I started the FightClass from ground zero again, I managed to get it to work. Once I added a few more abilities, it stopped
working as I intended it to. If I even clicked a hostile unit from a large distance gap (Say 50-100 yards away) and wait a second, you can see the Auto Attack
button start flashing. It would be nice if it didn't automatically try to attack the unit, unless the player is within the Range value we set inside the C# class.

When it was working, I could literally stand right on top of a hostile unit without it even attacking it unless I moved behind the target, then it opened with Shred.
If I was not behind the target, it seemed that I would manually have to use an ability to open the rotation and have the script do the rest of the work.

But yes, it is a bummer there is no real way to disable Auto Attack.

8 minutes ago, Apexx said:

Thanks for the reply @lonellywolf. When I started the FightClass from ground zero again, I managed to get it to work. Once I added a few more abilities, it stopped
working as I intended it to. If I even clicked a hostile unit from a large distance gap (Say 50-100 yards away) and wait a second, you can see the Auto Attack
button start flashing. It would be nice if it didn't automatically try to attack the unit, unless the player is within the Range value we set inside the C# class.

When it was working, I could literally stand right on top of a hostile unit without it even attacking it unless I moved behind the target, then it opened with Shred.
If I was not behind the target, it seemed that I would manually have to use an ability to open the rotation and have the script do the rest of the work.

But yes, it is a bummer there is no real way to disable Auto Attack.

Thats very interesting! If I find something i'll let you know.

• 11 months later...

I have the same issue on rogue. It seems that the combat routine is always starting to attack. This makes Sap -> Pickpocket kinda challenging.

unknown.png