Sell items before buy food/drink

Droidz. is there a way to sell items before buy new food? Example. i set 7 free bag slots to my char. and 80 food to buy ( so needs more 4 slots for food only ) 
My char will run to vendor and will pull some mobs , will loot them and probably will get 3 free bag slots after it. So he will not buy 80 food cause of not enough free bag slots.
And
Inkeepers are bugged when you try to buy food. can you fix it pls. 
And
I'm leveling Druid and rogue. My rogue runs to druid starting zone to sell items. cause vendor automatically were added by druid. and i have string:
 <QuestsSorted Action="RunCode" NameClass="wManager.Wow.Helpers.NpcDB.AcceptOnlyProfileNpc = true;" />
It's not working for me.

::::::::::::::::::::UPDATE::::::::::::::   CHECK LOG UNDER VIDEO PLS. 
Looks like the problem isnt in inkeeper. just bot trying to Buy food on Full bags. he runs away and back in loop. We need to sell item first, then the rest options. Would be good if you can do Repair vendors for Sell/repair. Vendors for purchase only. to not mess with them. Cause repair vendors are everywhere. There's few ways to fix it. Pls do it @Droidz
::::::::::UPDATE2.0:::::::::::: If vendor window is open and you stop start bot. he will sell items sometimes

8 ноя 2017 20H01.log.html

18 hours ago, maukor said:

I'm leveling Druid and rogue. My rogue runs to druid starting zone to sell items. cause vendor automatically were added by druid. and i have string:

Tha's a very-very common problem. You will have to edit your NPC database for every profile you have created. Put marks in front of "That's profile npc" in NPC database when you run a profile

2 hours ago, Findeh said:

Tha's a very-very common problem. You will have to edit your NPC database for every profile you have created. Put marks in front of "That's profile npc" in NPC database when you run a profile

Sorry dude. but i'm running 10+ accounts in the same time. i dont wanna press something by hands after i did all settings on lvl1, i'm almost on full afk. now problem is in vendors

@Droidz this could be done by just changing priorities in the ToTown state. 
Make it SELL first, then purchase food/drink. 

@maukor in general bot settings, just disable "automatically add new NPCs to database". 
If your bot only uses NPCs from profile AND doesn't add any new NPCs, you're good to go. But you will also have to add your own mailboxes and such.

@Droidz

If NpcDB.AcceptOnlyProfileNpc = true; doesn't work, it's a bug imo. This could be only for vanilla, I haven't really had problems in TBC.

Hello, wrobot sell before to buy food and drink:

20:02:37 - [ToTown] Go to vendor Grimtak (Vendor)
20:02:38 - [ToTown] Vendor found Grimtak
20:02:38 - [ToTown] Sell items (try 1)
20:02:42 - [ToTown] Buy drink and food

But in your settings, you have only activate "sell gray item", I think than is the cause of the problem, try to active "sell white item" (don't forget to add to "do not sell list" white item that your want keep).

22 hours ago, Droidz said:

Hello, wrobot sell before to buy food and drink:

20:02:37 - [ToTown] Go to vendor Grimtak (Vendor)
20:02:38 - [ToTown] Vendor found Grimtak
20:02:38 - [ToTown] Sell items (try 1)
20:02:42 - [ToTown] Buy drink and food

But in your settings, you have only activate "sell gray item", I think than is the cause of the problem, try to active "sell white item" (don't forget to add to "do not sell list" white item that your want keep).

You are wrong. i have Sell white/green/blue. You can check inventory. many grey items here.