Paid 1-60 questing profiles gone

Okay I belive i own most people an explanation about what have happend.

I haven't been released a lot of updates for the profile, mostly as i have been able to run them pretty smooth with the right setup.

After that i have grown tired of people keep asking for stuff without even taking 2 min to read the "read me" file that comes with the profile.

A lot of the "bugs" have come from people not setting up the addons, or not skipping the quests their toons are not strong enough to handle (this have been a big error).

Other than that the wrobot update like 2 month ago broke the qusting tool, meaning i really coulden't make new quests, with caused me to almost ragequit the project, as there where new problems everytime I logged on.

But with blizzard annonce of legacy servers I will take the project up again, and keep working on it IF me and droidz can agree on some terms (I need his help to handle some of the server side bugs that comes along)

- so for now the thread is hidden, untill we have worked something out.

Ill update it when i know more, if not i propperly move on to another bot with my project.

Edited by Arcangelo

Thanks for the explanation Arc. I bought your 1-40 alliance and it's going quite well so I hope you offer some method to buy 40-60 (maybe with the stipulation of no support or something)

Droidz and I have ended in an agreement.

I have a lot of work until Monday, so the files will be hidden untill then, and then I push out my updated profiles (encrypted - so they will have to be redownload - this will ensure my profiles ain't shared illegally, but should have no impact on the users, other than I have to set it specific up to all users sepertly).

So the profile will be up again Sunday evening / Monday morning.

Thanks for the understandment

Edited by Arcangelo

Just an update, for those interested

-  the whole profile is beeing tested and fixed up in the progress - with droidz helping on the wrobot side bugs, meaning it should run much cleaner (If you follow the readme file i will add to the profiles)

Other than that expect the profiles to be "shedded into zones (i will try to keep it as easy as possible for the user though), and untill at better workaround is found, moving BIG distances (like train/zeppelin/boats - or high level zones) this will have to be done by the user, as this have been resulting in some crazy die loop / wrong direction runs from the bot (some attempts of coding have been done, but as the bot can crash out at any moment doing these steps, and that will end in a result in a loong series of problems).

Other than this "quest chains" have been updated, so if you skip a quest, it will skip the whole quest chain, so the bot dosen't "bug out" at questgivers.

Test running the horde and the alliance profile 1-40 this weekend - to make sure they both work as intended - and after this a new encrypted version will be giving to the existing buyers + the new buyers (this sadly mean I will have to make a specific acces to each user, so it will take a little time to get cleared, but it will also be in all of our interest, as you all get a better product, and i don't get scammed, and add a extra layer of security so blizzard and others can't detect the bot as easy as before).

The rest 40-60 will be tested an runned though at some point the next comming weeks (but understand the time it takes for the toon to go all the way though vanilla is insane, and even though I just have to fix up a quest here and there, it still takes a crazy amount of time for it to run to the end).

Edited by Arcangelo

15 minutes ago, Arcangelo said:

Just an update, for those interested

-  the whole profile is beeing tested and fixed up in the progress - with droidz helping on the wrobot side bugs, meaning it should run much cleaner (If you follow the readme file i will add to the profiles)

Other than that expect the profiles to be "shedded into zones (i will try to keep it as easy as possible for the user though), and untill at better workaround is found, moving BIG distances (like train/zeppelin/boats - or high level zones) this will have to be done by the user, as this have been resulting in some crazy die loop / wrong direction runs from the bot (some attempts of coding have been done, but as the bot can crash out at any moment doing these steps, and that will end in a result in a loong series of problems).

Other than this "quest chains" have been updated, so if you skip a quest, it will skip the whole quest chain, so the bot dosen't "bug out" at questgivers.

Test running the horde and the alliance profile 1-40 this weekend - to make sure they both work as intended - and after this a new encrypted version will be giving to the existing buyers + the new buyers (this sadly mean I will have to make a specific acces to each user, so it will take a little time to get cleared, but it will also be in all of our interest, as you all get a better product, and i don't get scammed, and add a extra layer of security so blizzard and others can't detect the bot as easy as before).

The rest 40-60 will be tested an runned though at some point the next comming weeks (but understand the time it takes for the toon to go all the way though vanilla is insane, and even though I just have to fix up a quest here and there, it still takes a crazy amount of time for it to run to the end).

Great news, can't wait for it, GJ!

Can't wait i have purchased the 1-40  profile 7 days ago and had my rogue run it with out issue minus the fact does use flight paths but i can handle that :) been great profile hope i get chance to get 40-60 other wise i have to stick with grinding profiles 

Can't wait for new profiles o/

For now my character stucked with lvl 1-40 Script. Really disappointed actually. Died around 50 times over Night way to ashenvale with 22 Running through lvl 30 mobs. Really weird :( and now keep dieing in barrens..

2 hours ago, Jigsaww said:

For now my character stucked with lvl 1-40 Script. Really disappointed actually. Died around 50 times over Night way to ashenvale with 22 Running through lvl 30 mobs. Really weird :( and now keep dieing in barrens..

Yea that's why I have updated the scripts now.

The problem comes when I have to move to a new zone (or a long distance in the zone)

And for some reason it don't take the flight master.

I should have removed all those travel problem with the update comming out (hopefully tomorrow) - but the only way to make sure it does the travel right is to make people do it manually (atlest untill droidz have made some changes)

There will still be some quests the bot having trouble handle (depending on your gear/ fightclass) But the new Readme file will include how to skip those quests yourself :)

And last but not least sorry I dident push out the updated file today, but I simply dident have time to finish the profile (horde is around 39 and ally around 33 now) - hopefully the update will be released within 1-2 days.

It would be nice to see the actual stage of the bot, like where is he moving to, whats next, etc. Sometimes I don't know if that bot will ever turn in for quest again, got alot of question marks but not even sure if it will ever been turned in again.

8 hours ago, payyn518 said:

Thank for the update Arcangelo. Will the profile tell us when to move the bots to the new area?

Yes

7 hours ago, Jigsaww said:

It would be nice to see the actual stage of the bot, like where is he moving to, whats next, etc. Sometimes I don't know if that bot will ever turn in for quest again, got alot of question marks but not even sure if it will ever been turned in again.

The bot already tells you this info :)

4 hours ago, Illist said:

Interested in buying, where do I purchase?

You have to wait till I release the update.

Should happen today or tomorrow.

A little update:

Horde 1-40 is now cleaned up, and should be released soonish (properly tonight)

Alliance is 1-35 done, and hope to push 1-40 out tonight as well.

The new profiles will be encrypted, so everyone that want an updated version will have to contact me (will put out a discord server for this)

- all problems should be posted in the trouble room on discord server, so i can keep track on them.

40-60 will also be updated soon as well (My best guess would be 2-3 weeks)

- 60-70tbc and 70-80wotkl is almost done aswell, will need some testers for these, but vanilla need to be completed first :)

Edited by Arcangelo