Something went totally wrong with wrobot

Greetings,

Yesterday everything worked perfectly, 18 accounts on Warmane were botting fine.

Today, when I woke up I saw really bad situation on my screen. I will describe one by one:

1. 7 accounts out of 18 were just dead and standing next to spirit healer.

2. Some of wrobots got closed and I got this error: "Wrobot's server seems to be down,you may try to disable your Anti-virus or Firewall and try again. Note: This version may have been blocked from our servers due to a suspect game activity or crack attempt, you can check if new version is available on our Website or check our foruma in News cat"

3. My Antivirus and firewall is DISABLED since 2016.

4. I have tried to update and got error which is redirecting me to download new Wrobot update.exe. after I done it, its crashing every time I click "update" button.

5. Also have to notice that every wrobot needs about 2 mins to properly open up, yesterday they needed around 15 secs to "login into game and startup wrobot"

I mean there is obviously some update that changed everything, why would I crack if I have my WRobot Subscription?

Im runing with one WRobot Subscription on 2 pcs with same IP address? Is it problem? I wasnt since today.

Pls any answer soon I dont want to get queue on all  my characters today,  my customers are waiting for me

I got same message this morning:

""Wrobot's server seems to be down,you may try to disable your Anti-virus or Firewall and try again. Note: This version may have been blocked from our servers due to a suspect game activity or crack attempt, you can check if new version is available on our Website or check our foruma in News cat""

Working flawlessly yesterday, and seems relogger trying to re-log in the wrobot from time to time since this morning, but was kept blocked.

New Wrobot (installed yesterday, since i reinstalled Windows yesterday on my botting laptop).

Thank god other people are having the same problem, I was worried it was something my end! Absolute carbon copy happening here too. Tried all the obvious fixes; restarting PC, updating wRobot, deleting everything and re-installing, re-downloading off website (which also seems to be acting odd? Occasionally getting page timed out).

If I try to open wRobot, 9/10 it will stop responding and require you to end task in Task Manager. Takes a very very long time to boot up. If I manage to boot it up, the 'Play' button to start the bot is just like a dead link and does nothing, error message stating along the lines of 'Something wrong with Wrobot sever / Firewall settings'.

Hopefully this is a simple fix!

Here is my situation.

Just came back from university, and everything is amazing.

My ip is dynamic so it has changed due that time and bot resume where it stopped this morning.

Everything is good for now ;)

Thanks guys for replies