Hello Wrobot community.

I have lost interest in World of Warcraft, and therefore, I'm looking for one to take over my vanilla / TBC / Wotlk projects.

My profiles are running really well questwise, but it could as always use a tune up here and there.

Therefore I need a dedicated person to take over the project, as it would be a real shame to see it die, after over 1000 hours of work.

What you will get to work with is the following:

• Horde 1-60 fully quester
  • Horde 60-70 fully quester
  • Alliance 1-60 fully quester
  • Alliance 60-6x fully quester (not quite done with outlands on alliance side.
  • 1-70 alliance quester for retail
  • All classes leveling fightclasses for retail.
  • My note document that have a quick guide how to handle almost every quest you will ever see in WoW

What I expect is you handle the bugs, and improve where improvement is needed + your creativity to improve the problems that comes when botting.

How we deal with the money generated by the profiles will be discussed in PM, as you can have a good chunk of it, as long everyone is happy, and I find the right person to keep it alive.

What I expect of you:

• have coding experience enough to deal with the problems in the profiles (we are talking c# and lua)
  • Have the time and dedication to see the project to its completion.
  • Have the energy to check in and help the customers in the discord channel.

What I can help you with:

• the files
  • Getting started.
  • Follow up questions about quests and the profiles in general

If your up for the task, then shoot me a pm, and let's have a talk.

//Arcangelo

• 10 months later...
18 hours ago, artur.k said:

and Horde 1-60 fully quester   starts not working anyone know why ? like enrarged server is off

This profile has been dead for a long while now. There are currently some alternatives available both free & PAID for Ally & horde, respectively. Check out FNV's quester 1-45 for alliance which is now free and is incredibly good. Bambo now has a 1-50 horde quester for approximately 20 euro that is also great. Best of luck. 

aye but i pay for this and see how it ends    we have 0 certainty anything we pay here will be working after one two or more months except bot itself i think,about bambo i hear some of this horde routes are 100% of this one

1 hour ago, artur.k said:

aye but i pay for this and see how it ends    we have 0 certainty anything we pay here will be working after one two or more months except bot itself i think,about bambo i hear some of this horde routes are 100% of this one

There was a very early version of this profile that went level 1-28. I worked on this and gave it to bambo, so that he wouldn't have to implement 300+ quests by himself. He added 30-50 completely from scratch, did all starting zones, added class quests AND made sure all the quests in it do work and aren't done at too low/high level etc.

Compared to the last iteration of the Enraged (guy who took over Arcangelo) quest profile, there are no similarities. Enraged started it from scratch because Arcangelo scammed him promising him money for his help, then completely disappearing. 

The profile in this thread was always utter shit. He never tested much and if he did, only on Hunter. Alliance never worked to begin with and Horde was alright at best. Both the last iteration of Enraged and Bambo are in no way comparable to this shit show.

Matenia ok you have right in all whot you post but in end are buyers, some people buy and pay real money for shit or no shit versions and now are in nowhere, this can be history of any paid profile or fc all can in one day be off and money are lost like some of mine $ in this arcangelo/enraged 1-60(yes it is 1-60 not only 1-28) profile becouse everything is encrypted and i cant do anything with this....