[Tutorial] - Create a Sucessfully FightClass Profile

GRB

• 1 month later...

Try this:

RunMacro Text("/castsequence reset=combat/target/120 Lichborne,Item Name or ID here,Desecrated")

I Posted this from your request and looking at the past posts I hope this works or at least help you figure out a good working macro.

• 7 months later...

Which condition would we use for healing targets/ Health Percent or Target Health? I feel like target health would be a mob im tryin to kill. I want it to rejuv if a party member drops below 85% (as if im a 90 and im killing level 30 mobs)

Which condition would we use for healing targets/ Health Percent or Target Health? I feel like target health would be a mob im tryin to kill. I want it to rejuv if a party member drops below 85% (as if im a 90 and im killing level 30 mobs)

Hello,

You can use spell settings "For friends (party)" (if this option is activate on the spell, all target conditions is for an group members (you need to setting manually spell range(distance) with condition "Target Distance"). In the product "Party" don't forget to activate option "healer".

• 11 months later...

Hello, I am having trouble with my fight class profile. I have a feral druid I am working on and I can't seem to get "Healing Touch" to cast on a "Predatory Swiftness" Proc. I am using the "Spell Affected By A Proc" Condition and put my Need as True and it will not work... Won't even cast it at all even when it does proc, I tried another time with the Need as False and then it just spamed Healing touch because it is top priority. I want it to cast on proc every time it procs. Please help me! :(

P.S. why can't I change targets on WRotation? When it is on I try to change targets and it won't let me with every single Fight class.... It only lets me change when the target is dead....

P.S. why can't I change targets on WRotation? When it is on I try to change targets and it won't let me with every single Fight class.... It only lets me change when the target is dead....

Hello, Disable WRotation option "Manage movement..."

• 3 weeks later...

If you want to have control over your target, movement etc use only option "start rotation when fight starts" otherwise u might have troubles avoiding traps in dungeons and manage target. Swap target, use instant skill on target and rotstion will start again.

• 4 months later...
3 hours ago, seaniscoolkinda said:

" Hostile Unit Near -> Number of npc hostiles in the radius selected (radius starting at the position of your character) "

Does the 3rd option affect the number of NPC's or the radius?

The number of NPC's.

• 7 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

in this tutorial says if u type the spell name a list will appear , well in my WRBot there is none comming ... any help ? should i just add the spell? written by my hand?

Just now, Kissit said:

in this tutorial says if u type the spell name a list will appear , well in my WRBot there is none comming ... any help ? should i just add the spell? written by my hand?

You have to enter the spell name and add it to the FightClass.

Once i'm bored enough, i gonna create a video tutorial for the FightClass editor.

2 minutes ago, Runaro said:

You have to enter the spell name and add it to the FightClass.

Once i'm bored enough, i gonna create a video tutorial for the FightClass editor.

please that would be very helpfull, i just bought it .. i thought they have fightclass and profiles .. but that s not an issue becouse i m willing to learn ,

How the hell does one "drink" or use spell "Filtered Draenic Water"? Please tell us how to do this in your tutorial.

Marvelous! Thanks for sharing that with me... for some reason, when I did a search on the forums for keywords like "drink" "eat" there was zilch results.

Thanks again!!

I was using a Feral Druid fighting routine downloaded from here, before Pre-Patch came. It worked very good. After Prepatch, it keeps failing and casting healing touch etc.

Why is it not working anymore ?

(The core function of using "Healing Touch" with buff "Predatory Swiftness" has not changed, but it just doesnt work after prepatch)

Also i tried looking at the druid fight class section again, and found out that there's a Guardian profile there as a .dll file? (instead of XML which was the file format before prepatch?)

1 hour ago, [email protected] said:

I was using a Feral Druid fighting routine downloaded from here, before Pre-Patch came. It worked very good. After Prepatch, it keeps failing and casting healing touch etc.

Why is it not working anymore ?

(The core function of using "Healing Touch" with buff "Predatory Swiftness" has not changed, but it just doesnt work after prepatch)

Also i tried looking at the druid fight class section again, and found out that there's a Guardian profile there as a .dll file? (instead of XML which was the file format before prepatch?)

Idk, looks like something has changed, ask the FightClass creator, or edit it by urself.

Doesn't matter if it's a .dll, .xml or .css., because at the end, the bot converts it to a c# code.

Ps. I decompiled the LegionGuardian.dll and got the source, it's safe and there's no malicious code inside.

• 2 weeks later...

An extensive update to this for Legion would be GREATLY appreciated and would help A LOT of people, man. I wish I knew more about this stuff, otherwise I would do it myself.

Descriptions of ALL conditions, specifically.

Beyond that, anyone that has free time to keep this updated with WRobot versions would also be incredibly helpful!

• Droidz unpinned this topic