Support

Ordush

Hello,

My hunter won't revive/call his pet and he won't use aspect of the hawk either. I have tried turning all the settings off and on. It's a fresh wrobot installation as well. Your FC is working perfectly when I am using your vanilla version on Northdale, but now that I am trying your TBC version on a TBC server it doesn't seem to work as smoothly. 

Sincerely

Gobick

1 hour ago, Gobick said:

Hello,

My hunter won't revive/call his pet and he won't use aspect of the hawk either. I have tried turning all the settings off and on. It's a fresh wrobot installation as well. Your FC is working perfectly when I am using your vanilla version on Northdale, but now that I am trying your TBC version on a TBC server it doesn't seem to work as smoothly. 

Sincerely

Gobick

Hi Gobick, make sure that all addons are disabled.
Oh and make sure that you run wow AND wrobot as admin.
When you are running as admin, try turning the optiosn OFF then back ON again. This has worked 100% of the time that this issue has happened.
Oh yeah, and obviously... the bot HAS to run when you make changes, otherwise it will not change anything to the actual bot, but only to the in-game interface. ?

Edited by Ordush

14 hours ago, Jensen- said:

Ordush uprage tbc hunter fighting class please to something similar like you got in vanilla i dont want to change food manualy every few lvls

First of all, please stop making demands.
Secondly, it's not "just" update.. It will take me several hours to do. I can't just copy/paste lol...
Thirdly, i already said that i will, when the Christmas vacation hits. I am having issues with stress. So i will not be able to do it until i don't have a full time work to think of.

• 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, Stressfullest said:

Hello, is there a way to completely disable the walk backwards feature, when for example using it with wrotation?

There is supposed to be a toggle for it, but it seems that i haven't added it to the TBC FC.
I will be working on WRobot in the christmas vacation, i will add the button then. ?

35 minutes ago, Ordush said:

There is supposed to be a toggle for it, but it seems that i haven't added it to the TBC FC.
I will be working on WRobot in the christmas vacation, i will add the button then. ?

While you're at it, can you please add the feed pet library of food and system like to tbc version? Autopet feeder plugin no longer works. 

On 12/13/2018 at 8:48 AM, Ordush said:

First of all, please stop making demands.
Secondly, it's not "just" update.. It will take me several hours to do. I can't just copy/paste lol...
Thirdly, i already said that i will, when the Christmas vacation hits. I am having issues with stress. So i will not be able to do it until i don't have a full time work to think of.

Just bought the bot and working on my first toon, your hunter script (free) is the only combat profile that has semi worked out of the box for me. Tyvm for your sharing to the community and your good work. DW about that stress your too boss for stress!

• 2 weeks later...

How do I make the bot save setting for assigned pet food, everytime i start the bot up the pet food has reset to clefthoof ribs.

Seems like the bot sometimes while moving back away from mob keeps meleeing while out of range and pet has aggro does not swap to ranged auto shoot .

Any suggestions what i could do to fix these problems?

2 hours ago, sibz said:

How do I make the bot save setting for assigned pet food, everytime i start the bot up the pet food has reset to clefthoof ribs.

Seems like the bot sometimes while moving back away from mob keeps meleeing while out of range and pet has aggro does not swap to ranged auto shoot .

Any suggestions what i could do to fix these problems?

Sounds like you don't have permissions to save your settings.

Try running wrobot as admin same with wow.

Remember that any setting you change while wrobot not running will reset.

1 hour ago, Ordush said:

Sounds like you don't have permissions to save your settings.

Try running wrobot as admin same with wow.

Remember that any setting you change while wrobot not running will reset.

Hi Ordush, any updates to the FC being made soon? I remember you saying that you were working on some additions for the TBC version. The FC works great but with the broken nature of autopetfeeder for tbc the feed pet issue is cumbersome for TBC botting. 

1 hour ago, Edgewood411 said:

Hi Ordush, any updates to the FC being made soon? I remember you saying that you were working on some additions for the TBC version. The FC works great but with the broken nature of autopetfeeder for tbc the feed pet issue is cumbersome for TBC botting. 

Hey mate
Me and csMax are gonna make an auth system first, when that is done. We'll begin optimizing everything I've made. (i will finish the warlock FC on the sideline).
We just don't want to release a lot of new work before we're done with the auth. ?

49 minutes ago, Ordush said:

Hey mate
Me and csMax are gonna make an auth system first, when that is done. We'll begin optimizing everything I've made. (i will finish the warlock FC on the sideline).
We just don't want to release a lot of new work before we're done with the auth. ?

Awesome, sounds good & thx for continued support. 

Hi, i bought your BM fight class 1-60 for vanilla a long time ago.

I have recently started playing on a Burning crusade private server.

The fight class isn't working properly.

it's not using Raptor Strike. it just bows then hits with weapon.

**Update**

I just bought your TBC BM fight class.

Same problem the hunter is level 3 and does not use raptor strike.

and a majority of the time it ends up dead.

can i get some money back? I bought your vanilla BM hunter like 6 months ago been using it on Lights Hope with no problems.

Just recently started playing a private BC server and with both vanilla and TBC versions of your fight class low level hunters won't use raptor strike.

3 hours ago, ClassicPlastic said:

Sorry to annoy you ordush but it's not using raptor strike very often.

is it suppose to be like that?

The TBC version of the fightclass, has some issues with melee fighting.
I am going to rewrite it soon.
I am working with my brother now, so it's not just me but also csMax who is deveolping on my stuff. He is a longtime programmer, and is way more skilled than I am. So you can await some new powerful features etc.
We are currently working on an auth system. When that is done, we'll begin rewriting and releasing new stuff. ?

28 minutes ago, bignoga said:

Hello,

Recently purchased your TBC fightclass and am having an issue with pet management. Will not revive,call,feed.

Edit: Netherwing Realm, Level 10/12/13

I moved your post to the right forum, in the right topic.
Try reading the FAQ first, if that doesn't help get back here. ?

I'm using your vanilla beast master fight class profile seems to be great, except (just out of curiosity), what is the sound that I hear constantly? is that like the macro?  its my only complaint so far.

2 hours ago, bodacias said:

I'm using your vanilla beast master fight class profile seems to be great, except (just out of curiosity), what is the sound that I hear constantly? is that like the macro?  its my only complaint so far.

You shouldn't bot with sound on.
It's because in vanilla there are some functions you can't use, without holding a spell in the curser as minimum. So what you are hearing is the spell being picked up checked, then put down again. One of these spell being "Auto Shoot". There is no way to check if the hunter is auto shooting without either having auto shoot on the actionbar or having it on the curser.
Yes i could put the spell on the action bar (I am actually doing this) but unfortunately that gave me a LOT of pm's from people that couldn't get auto-shoot to work. Because guess what? They removed the spell from the action bar. ?

6 hours ago, bodacias said:

why not? just for the sake of sanity? or perhaps reasons beyond the constant noise of the pick up drop spell check?

Because if you are botting, there is no reason to have sound on?
The whole reason you play with sound is to enjoy the sounds coming while playing, but when you are botting. I can't imagine you are sitting in front of your screen 24/7. Unless ofc. you only use it for rotation. If that is the case, then i'm afraid i currently don't have a fix for vanilla. since mute sound as cvar wasn't added until TBC.