My Bot runs good at Vanilla, than i updated my Windows 10 to the newest Version (1803?). After that, the Bot crashs...now i am at work, can't update anything. Just for info

Edit: Happend at 2 PC's! Both after Win 10 Update

Last vanilla update is 2.0.1 (1203).

To help me to resolve problem, remove "Logs" folder, update WRobot, disable all plugins. Try to run, if you don't get crash try to enable one plugin and try again,  reenable plugins one per one (you can also try to change your profile/fightclass) (you can also check if this problem happen only when you launch multi wrobot sessions with the same key). When you crashes, don't forget to share logs here (or if you found the plugins/fightclass/profile that can cause this issue).  

After waking up this morning, I can confirm that it crashed only 12 minutes into it last night with no addons, and no plugins. I am using Lboneis paid rogue profile. I haven't actually tried another class or fight class.

ye it crashes A LOT more frequently than it used to.
Used to be able to run it upwards of 13hours per client before they started to crash, now they start crashing after an hour or two.
5.4.8 MoP btw.

I running WRobot (vanilla) since more than 8 hours now, and no crash, no problem (quester profile with xml fightclass).

How I tell, if you want than I fix or try to help you to found wath cause the problem, I need log files of sessions where WRobot crashes.

26 minutes ago, Droidz said:

If someone can try with this file: robotManager.dll (close wrobot, download and move this file in folder "wrobot\Bin\" (replace existing file and ignore update resquest when you start WRobot))

Running 7 wrobot.exes now with the new robotManager.dll

Will keep you up to date.

2 minutes ago, Bambo said:

i can test after i tested the robotManager.dll if you want? or want me to try both at the same time?

One per one it is better

55 minutes ago, Droidz said:

One per one it is better

running for a little more than an hour now, robotManager.dll seems to do the job.

I still have cpu problems though. 7 instances are heavy sometimes...

I am using your new Vanilla Low Cpu Usage plugin, it helps a little bit at least.

8 minutes ago, Bambo said:

running for a little more than an hour now, robotManager.dll seems to do the job.

I still have cpu problems though. 7 instances are heavy sometimes...

I am using your new Vanilla Low Cpu Usage plugin, it helps a little bit at least.

It works for you with humaninzingplugin on ?.